What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weeks games 12/5

I find myself in the odd position of pulling for texas.

This.

Even if they win Texas fans won't be happy because their season is already a disaster, win or lose. Baylor losing is always a good outcome.

No matter who loses we get a bunch of sad Texans which is a good thing. UT wins and we get a lot more sad Texans which is better.

I want Iowa to win for MANY reasons (ok, so my elementary school was 6 blocks from Kinnick Stadium. But they can show the world that sound fundamental play, with cool-headed coaching acumen, and a lack of flashy players can win. They have already done so, but there are so many doubters out there. A win for them today should push any and all doubt away.
Go Hawks!

At least with a Florida win, the SEC would be shut out of a spot.

Of course Sparkles will lobby heavily for a berth because they'd be the champ of the Mighty $EC and have beaten Bama, Ole Miss, and Ga. Never mind that Free Shoes U clobbered them, and FAU took them into overtime in Gainesville.

Of course Sparkles will lobby heavily for a berth because they'd be the champ of the Mighty $EC and have beaten Bama, Ole Miss, and Ga. Never mind that Free Shoes U clobbered them, and FAU took them into overtime in Gainesville.

ESPN might figure out how to make it happen.

**** bailer

This is the most enjoyment I've had watching a football game this season.

This Baylor QB is the closest guy I can remember to looking like BJax. He couldn't throw a paper cup out a window accurately.

And now Baylor finally get a chance to at least score a FG and they get it blocked. Might be fun to visit a Baylor message board sometime this afternoon.

Watching that offense finally fall flat on it's ass, regardless of injuries makes me so happy.

I think Baylor being on QB4 points to defenses starting to figure this out like what happened to Spurrier's offense. Only defense for it is to beat the **** out of the quarterback. So that's what DCs are doing against these high powered passing attacks. Lots of QBs in these systems went down this year.

Lot of games on today. Texas beating Bailer. Not a UT fan, but I do find myself rooting for them given their 4-7 record.

Temple losing to Houston in a game that may decide who gets to play on a New Years bowl game.

The real games start at 2 though.

Temple starting to seize momentum. Might come back on Houston in this one.

Should be watching Houston - Temple but to much fun watching the Texas schools suffer.

Baylor now actually looking like an offense, not a good one but an offense.

Seeing them get blown out would be fun, almost as fun might be seeing a UT off-season if they manage to blow a 20-0 halftime lead to a team without a QB.

Oh this is a win win for me. Either we get #BaylorTears or we get #ShaggyMeltdown

Either way makes me so happy

I love surrender cobras

CVfQEMmWUAAFVEr.jpg:large

**** bailer

And how great is it to have Nub and Horn fans hoping they can gag their ways into bowl games at 5-7? :ROFLMAO:

I think the biggest question here is if Florida´s offense can score. At all.

Tide wins big.

Back