What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weeks games 12/5

Gators' special teams may actually be worse than ours.

All about the OL (or lack thereof) for Florida. Extends to special teams.

IDK why, but I kinda like Sparkles now that he's not at the Ewe. What he's done there is incredible and I want them to lay it on the Tide...so sick of that program's dominance.

So ... it's 2-0 Bama in the top of the 2nd? Kewl.

I predict Gators win 10-9. Bama manages to scratch together a drive to make it 9-0, Fla somehow gets into FG position (probably on a turnover) and kicks a field goal, and then at the very end gets a defensive TD for the win. Ta da!!!!

Man, if Sparkles makes the CFB playoff in year 1...was I ever wrong about that guy.

Man, if Sparkles makes the CFB playoff in year 1... it would be a travesty.

fify

It would still be quite an achievment for him to win the SEC in his first year, and he should get mad props for that. But for a 2-loss Gator team that barely survived at home to a mediocre at best FCS team to get into the playoff would be ridiculous.

$EC refs suck as much as anyone else's. :D

EDIT: Either that, or the conference REALLY wants Bama to win so they get a team into the playoff, and the fix is in.

IDK why, but I kinda like Sparkles now that he's not at the Ewe. What he's done there is incredible and I want them to lay it on the Tide...so sick of that program's dominance.

And ESecPN would still try to argue that they should be in the playoff.

Bama, wake up. I do not want ohio state getting in cfp.Not that alabama losing puts them in but...

The sorority sisters from Bama are concerned, methinks. :) 7-5 Gators in the bottom of the 5th.

The WR Ridley is already pretty highly thought of but that highlight might make him some more money. Great catch on a long ball in traffic.

Back