What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weeks games 12/5

McCaffery is on the verge of making himself a serious Heisman candidate instead of just "being mentioned" .... and just with his performance so far tonight.

Stanford is making the most of this additional chance to pad its resume so far. Id be worried as a Buckeyes fan.

Tomlin justifiably doesn't trust his kicker under the new NFL EP rules ... and Chip Kelly is just an asshole.

I admittedly haven't watched UNC much but I guess their logic is that it's a net win if they convert 50%+ of their 2pt conversions.

I like Iowa's old school unis and color scheme

you mean how they took their unis from the 1975'ish Steelers in one of the first open college to copy pro moves ever....was just like you say. except not at all.

Hayden Fry openly said we want to emulate a team that wins.
i know Jens you are overseas, so i'm not being a dickhead like so many here....but, it's the truth.

i remember suggesting that we interview larry fedora and getting laughed around. and then hired Jon Embree. to me, that's pretty funny.

McCaffery is on the verge of making himself a serious Heisman candidate instead of just "being mentioned" .... and just with his performance so far tonight.

McCaffrey could make some serious money in the pros, tough, elusive, versatile. Solid in the passing game.

He might be what people thought Reggie Bush would be as a pro.

Damn ... Furd failed to put their foot on SC's throat in the first half. Gonna be a game in the 2nd.

How did he intercept that? This big game is ****ing good.

**** ... flukey INT in the endzone by Sparty denies Iowa a score.

There's good defense and there's bad offense. This big game has good offenses against stellar defenses.

Wow that punter must have taken cash to do that. Holy **** that was bad.

Back