What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This will be fun walking into Mckale with...

58% from the FT line. Maybe you should work on those in practice.

And I'm a "dick"? You should of seen your peers in McKale today. All 6 of them trying to be loud.

You're a dick because you got away with one, and you can't be gracious about it. Well, actually, I don't know why you're a dick...maybe you weren't held much as a child.

And I'm a "dick"? You should of seen your peers in McKale today. All 6 of them trying to be loud.
They were still louder than your pathetic crowd. McKale is a cemetery compared to the Keg.

And I'm a "dick"? You should of seen your peers in McKale today.
so tell me how this isnt good?
8343745495_d889da6b71_o.gif

or this
2013-January-3-22-37-7.jpg

or this
attachment.php

i didnt think so

Your screen name is "premium" backwards. Like a sausage. Your a dick. Backwards...

I hereby dub you "Dick Backwards" on this board from here to eternity...

Last edited:

Good point. No way a #3 ranked team should have to eek out a controversial victory at home based on a botched review by officials against such a poor free-throw shooting team.

Lets see you spin this one....2 NCAA tournament victories since 1970.

You might have a point, but let's talk about the four games our teams have played since we've joined the Pac 12:1. January 21, 2012 Colorado 64, Arizona 63 2. February 9, 2012 Arizona 71, Colorado 57 (at least you didn't need help from the referees) 3. March 10, 2012 (Pac 12 Championship) Colorado 53, Arizona 51 4. January 3, 2013 Arizona 92, Colorado 83* Smack talk against a team you lost two of three to last year....and needed help from the zebras to beat tonight? Shut up.

Lets see you spin this one....2 NCAA tournament victories since 1970.

In 1970, most U of A fans were getting their first gray hairs.

Let's focus on this millennium, old timer.

Did anyone here claim that CU's hoops history compares with Zona's? If so, I must have missed it.

I guess when tradition is the only card someone has to play, he goes with that -- even when no one is disrespecting that tradition.

What surprises me is to see a Zona fan go there. I guess that we've found the one Zona fans who nods along when UCLA runs tradition smack at the Wildcats. Probably has a Gail Goodrich poster above his bed.

Back