What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This Year In BasketBuffs - The Recruits

Which recruit are you most excited to see next season?

• Wesley Gordon

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Chris Jenkins

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Xavier Johnson

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Josh Scott

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Eli Stalzer

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Xavier Talton

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
his last name is Talton.

original.jpg

chickens.gif

for the guys that listened last night did he say mid-range pull-up jumper or just mid-range jumper? A pull-up shooter would be nice to attack a zone if he can also do a dribble penetration, I think that was something that was missing from Burks arsenal. We already know that he finishes pretty good around the basket.

He said pull up jumper.

It's gotta be Xavier J for me. Physically, he's the most college ready of the group and I think his all-around game will surprise people. He's gonna have a big year, IMO. Scott's right behind him for me, but I think Scott's learning curve will be longer.

Did anyone hear Tad speak on the fan yesterday? He said CU was definitively going to add one more recruit this spring. Couldn't find any other reference to this elsewhere on the site - any guesses?

Did anyone hear Tad speak on the fan yesterday? He said CU was definitively going to add one more recruit this spring. Couldn't find any other reference to this elsewhere on the site - any guesses?

Thorburn mentioned this in his chat the other day, he said he expected a transfer.

Back