What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thoughts on last weekends games....

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
KU/KSU was a pretty entertaining game and both teams look to be improved over last year. THe Buffs have some work to do over the next two weeks.

LSU-UF LSU is my pick to win it all...especially if they can settle on a QB.

OSU-aTm I figured the Aggies would rally around Fran. Bowman is a beast. I'm glad he graduates before the Buffs have to see him. I wonder how the pinkskirts will defend OSU. They haven't gone to the begging and pleading defense yet this year...

CU/ BU- Man it is hard to tell much by radio, just glad the Buffs won.

MU/ NU- Seeing Pinky smile on that fake FG was hilarious. NU was simply dominated. The USC humiliation was bad, but to get punked like that a few weeks later is shocking. Is there any team NU has played who hasn't broken 40 pts. this year?

ND UCLA- Oh Charlie, you were so close to going 0 fer....This may be Dorrell's last year at UCLA.

USC Stanford- Way to go Jimmy, I would love to see him do well, he just seems to be a pretty normal guy to me.

About LSU.

They still have to play int eh SEC title game where they could face Florida again, if that happens, I don't see LSU beating Florida twice, just like I don't see CU beating OU twice if CU/OU meets in teh Big 12 title game.

Also, if it's Ohio St, LSU in the national title game, I like Ohio St's chances.

They still have to play int eh SEC title game where they could face Florida again, if that happens, I don't see LSU beating Florida twice, just like I don't see CU beating OU twice if CU/OU meets in teh Big 12 title game.

I'm not sold on Florida getting back into the title game. They have a murderous stretch of games ahead.

At #17 Kentucky
At #24 Georgia
Vandy
At #7 S Carolina

About LSU.

Also, if it's Ohio St, LSU in the national title game, I like Ohio St's chances.

I think the Big 10 is a pile of doodoo and don't think that OSU is all that great. I will beleive it when I see it but i bet they lose to Michigan or Wisconsin this season.

I'm not sold on Florida getting back into the title game. They have a murderous stretch of games ahead.

At #17 Kentucky
At #24 Georgia
Vandy
At #7 S Carolina

KY is nothing, they will get rolled. Florida owns Georgia. Vandy - enough said. They only question mark is SC, you never know with the ole ball coach.

I think the Big 10 is a pile of doodoo and don't think that OSU is all that great. I will beleive it when I see it but i bet they lose to Michigan or Wisconsin this season.

tOSU offense really isnt all that exciting IMO. They can run some and have a couple good wideouts. Their qb is a 23 yr old RS junior who is in his first season starting.

But I sure wouldnt want to face the Luckeye defense. They can get after it.

I think they will shut down Wisc. Tressel owns Carr BTW. They may very well be unbeaten.

About LSU.

I still think LSU will lose once before the SEC Championship. The SEC West always has a couple games that make you scratch your head every single year.

Back