1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on last weekends games....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Oct 8, 2007.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

KU/KSU was a pretty entertaining game and both teams look to be improved over last year. THe Buffs have some work to do over the next two weeks.

LSU-UF LSU is my pick to win it all...especially if they can settle on a QB.

OSU-aTm I figured the Aggies would rally around Fran. Bowman is a beast. I'm glad he graduates before the Buffs have to see him. I wonder how the pinkskirts will defend OSU. They haven't gone to the begging and pleading defense yet this year...

CU/ BU- Man it is hard to tell much by radio, just glad the Buffs won.

MU/ NU- Seeing Pinky smile on that fake FG was hilarious. NU was simply dominated. The USC humiliation was bad, but to get punked like that a few weeks later is shocking. Is there any team NU has played who hasn't broken 40 pts. this year?

ND UCLA- Oh Charlie, you were so close to going 0 fer....This may be Dorrell's last year at UCLA.

USC Stanford- Way to go Jimmy, I would love to see him do well, he just seems to be a pretty normal guy to me.

2. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

About LSU.

They still have to play int eh SEC title game where they could face Florida again, if that happens, I don't see LSU beating Florida twice, just like I don't see CU beating OU twice if CU/OU meets in teh Big 12 title game.

Also, if it's Ohio St, LSU in the national title game, I like Ohio St's chances.

3. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

I'm not sold on Florida getting back into the title game. They have a murderous stretch of games ahead.

At #17 Kentucky
    At #24 Georgia
    Vandy
    At #7 S Carolina

4. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I think the Big 10 is a pile of doodoo and don't think that OSU is all that great. I will beleive it when I see it but i bet they lose to Michigan or Wisconsin this season.

5. BUFFCAKE

BUFFCAKE Active Member

KY is nothing, they will get rolled. Florida owns Georgia. Vandy - enough said. They only question mark is SC, you never know with the ole ball coach.

6. Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet Member

tOSU offense really isnt all that exciting IMO. They can run some and have a couple good wideouts. Their qb is a 23 yr old RS junior who is in his first season starting.

But I sure wouldnt want to face the Luckeye defense. They can get after it.

I think they will shut down Wisc. Tressel owns Carr BTW. They may very well be unbeaten.

7. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I still think LSU will lose once before the SEC Championship. The SEC West always has a couple games that make you scratch your head every single year.