What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thoughts / Prayers / Karma to Darian Hagan and Family

I'm not sure if anyone personally knew DeVaughn or the family, but I got this email forwarded to me and thought I'd post it here if anyone was interested.

It brings me great sadness to report to you that we have lost a member of the Bruin Family. DeVaughn Levy passed away Saturday morning.

DeVaughn, class of 2009, was a student at Garden City Community College in Kansas. While at Cherry Creek High School, DeVaughn was known as a charming young man with a wonderful smile. He was a talented athlete, having lettered in both football and track. DeVaughn was one of the first students to participate in Cowboy Ethics with Ann Moore. He will be sorely missed by his family and friends.

Ms. Levy has asked in lieu of flowers, that you send donations to her ministry. She will then decide how to best use the donations to honor DeVaughn. Questions may be directed to the church administrator, Denise Reid, at 720-339-7395. All donations should be sent to the following address:

Nyasha Levy
Care of:
Life by Design Ministry
Pastor Peter Taffe
1756 So. Chambers Rd.
Aurora, Co. 80017

I did, he was one of my very best friends. Amazing player at Cherry Creek and Barton Community College

I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a son or daughter. All our thoughts & prayers to DH and his family. Is there was a way to get all of everyone's thoughts here at AllBuffs to DH?

There were many people offering condolences to Coach Hagan at the reception at the Omni. I did not - not because I don't care, but because I really thought I'd lose it and make it worse. I do not know how people get up the next day and get dressed and continue on. He looked like he appreciated the kind words, but all I could imagine is that he thought he might be better around people than by himself.

Back