What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thouroughly enjoying the goat meltdown...

Thanks for the posts. Highly entertaining. CSU is our Superbowl? Well, that makes sense. Every conceivable difference between the two programs certainly points to Colorado really putting a lot more emphasis on this game than CSU.

Why would anybody get excited about playing schools with no tradition or national interest like USC, UCLA, Stanford, the Zona Schools, UW when we can put all our interest and attention on that historic powerhouse up north. A powerhouse that we have shut out more times than they have beaten us. Yes that's CUs superbowl.

Thanks for the posts. Highly entertaining. CSU is our Superbowl? Well, that makes sense. Every conceivable difference between the two programs certainly points to Colorado really putting a lot more emphasis on this game than CSU.

The attention they are getting here after the game sure makes it seem so.

The attention they are getting here after the game sure makes it seem so.

Try to convince me that you wouldn't watch a train wreck if it happened right in front of you. Entertainment value doesn't mean its important.

Subject: Alabama's offense was downright awful against V-Tech
Posted by: jcl508 on Tue Sep 3 2013 1:59:58 PM
- 11 first downs
- 14 offensive points
- AJ McCarron 10/23 110 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
- 2.5 yards per rush, 4.6 yards per pass

The point? Bad games happen, even to the best. Let's give it a few
more games before we declare JMAC the worst coach in history, and
predict that we'll never win a football game again. Get a grip people!!
Don't panic, people, Bama had an off game, too.

I loved our defense Sunday, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say VaTech's probably a little more stout than ours at this point in time.

But I'm really looking forward to that Rammie BCS game.

Back