What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Three good things from Saturday, September 26

Thanks, guy. I never said that coaches care about the spread, and I was trying to be tongue in cheek since obviously there isn't anything to complain about when you win 48-0.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm liking Diego this year as well. However, I am concerned about his launch angle, as it's very low. He's already been blocked, and unless that angle improves, there will be more to come. The good kickers know how to get that ball up in the air quickly, so hopefully he works on that.
That block was entirely on the outside blocker who toreadored his man. Jan Stenerud or Mason Crosby would have had their attempts blocked on that play!

Otherwise, Diego , Jay Mac and most importantly, playing all the guys. People don't get how important it is for team morale and for competition, for guys to see the field in a game; even if it is a lesser opponent. Its inspiring to players and will increase their efforts in practice.

Gameday experience - amazing to finally get to check out fthe roof top terrace, the club level, and, of course, section 118. Folsom is a special place.

Shut out. The Buffs did their homework and did not overlook Nichols.

Running game success using a stable of backs. A good running game sure sets up the deep ball. (chemistry between QB and WRs on go routes not entirely dialed in)

1) The fast start was awesome. The game was essentially over in the first quarter (and then the team acted like it in the second quarter)
2) Running game
3) Sitting on the aisle of section 118 directly next to the student section.

Did they really? I expect a great field rushing experience this Saturday night.

no.
I just was making a cynical comment on the vast empty end of the horseshoe in response to the excitement Highlander experienced being next to the student section. I've never seen so few students. I doubt the student section is even full for the Oregon game.
sorry - this was supposed to be a positive thread. Send my posts to the Island if you want.

no.
I just was making a cynical comment on the vast empty end of the horseshoe in response to the excitement Highlander experienced being next to the student section. I've never seen so few students. I doubt the student section is even full for the Oregon game.
sorry - this was supposed to be a positive thread. Send my posts to the Island if you want.

Just gonna say, student attendance was crap because 1) CU played a nobody. 2) Kickoff was at 11:30am. They struggle showing up to 1pm kickoffs. 8pm should be fine.

Just gonna say, student attendance was crap because 1) CU played a nobody. 2) Kickoff was at 11:30am. They struggle showing up to 1pm kickoffs. 8pm should be fine.
I missed the ASU game last year (only home night game IIRC), how was student attendance there?

I missed the ASU game last year (only home night game IIRC), how was student attendance there?
students were pretty decent from the video I can find, probably 3/4 full. The emptiest parts were directly behind the goal post. Its has been a long long long time since that entire section has been full.

We start winning at home and that section will start filling up quick. Students embrace winners, and crazy winning atmospheres.

Back