What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Three things...two categories

1. I'm traveling on the east coast, so the game on DirecTV
2. 70/30 run to pass split
3. Buffs in victory formation at the end of the game

1. Win big
2. Look like a P5 team playing against a vastly inferior opponent.

Don't care about anything else.

I'm on Folsom Frenzy. We do everything we can to get students to go to games. At a certain point it's out of our hands and the team has to perform. You can't do a cool giveaway every single game.
So you mean students are pretty similar to every other fan?

Who'd of thought?

In the spirit of the thread,
Want to see:
1. Win by 30.
2. Some on-field leadership by someone. Anyone.
3. Average special teams.

Predict seeing
1. Close loss.
2. A UMass team that's fired up and takes the early initiative, which carries them through the game.
3. Every single time a running back appears to be getting in a rhythm, a new one will come in the next series.

In the spirit of the thread,
Want to see:
1. Win by 30.
2. Some on-field leadership by someone. Anyone.
3. Average special teams.

Predict seeing
1. Close loss.
2. A UMass team that's fired up and takes the early initiative, which carries them through the game.
3. Every single time a running back appears to be getting in a rhythm, a new one will come in the next series.

Powell should be on the bench until short yardage and I am not sure he should come in at that time.

Apparently I don't have as much free time as you. And does it really matter?
But you'll find me at plenty of CU football games and basketball games in person. More gametime, less keyboard time for me.
Go Buffs

Good for you. I would definitely do football season tics if I lived there. AB is my connection to CU sports and at times it's a life jacket, a nemisis, and a frustration all rolled into one.

Since you attend as much as you do, don't be a stranger here. Personal observations and insight are always welcome.

1) Want to see continued improvement from the D. 2) No more incompetence on special teams 3) massive O Line improvement

Not sure what to expect but hope it includes 1) dominating both sides of the LOS 2) Better QB play, I think Sefo is dramatically better 3) steady diet of Adkins, kid can ball if the line gels and that is a big if.

Where's the video link and the cup?

wtf Orr? Are you deliberately posting in the wrong thread all day? This is at least 3 posts that seem very misplaced.

I know this is going to basically be a UBL, but comethe****on, goalline. Read the thread title again, then read Orr's post again, and tell me if you still don't get it.

If not, just refrain from quoting what you don't understand, because it's likely you're just missing a joke.

What are three things you want to see most on Saturday vs. massac. (notably three areas of improvement or mastery)?
What three things you predict we will see on Saturday vs. massac.?

1) A happy Allbuffs.com.
2) A beautiful Boulder day.
3) A solid food menu in the press box.

1) A mildly-satisfied Allbuffs.com
2) A beautiful Boulder day.
3) Hot Dogs.

pwbuff.....No doubt. If it's a nice Saturday afternoon, we'll each be able to sit in our own row.
Before the HI game I had visions (didn't we all) of a big win followed by a reasonably full house for umass and then a strong, loud effort for csu in Denver.
I generally hate the game in Denver beyond the first few and this one will have that same sterile feeling far from a college atmosphere.

1. Blowout win
2. No turnovers
3. Stay Healthy

1. close win
2. several turnovers
3. Sefo gets knocked out for a bit.

Back