1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Through thick and thin....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Nov 21, 2011.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

definitely in the thin time. CU has been ever since the Boise simpleton showed up. It is awfully hard to watch. I hope there are better days coming....soon.

2. Wyo Buff

Wyo Buff Club Member Club Member

Actually, this decline started with the non-scandal scandal manufactured by the Denver media with an assist from some political opportunists, back in 2002. D-2 made it infinitely worse but you can trace the beginning of this to the Katie Knida Sex Party thing. If you think about it, it makes some sense. You have to win Mom's heart to get little Johnny to come play at the U, if Mom thinks your school is the moral equivalent to Ron Jeremy, you aren't going to win many hearts and homes. I can't even begin to imagine how bad its going to be for Penn State.

3. CanadianDuck

CanadianDuck Well-Known Member

PSU may never recover from their scandal especially since it will not go away until everyone is fired and the court cases have run their course.

4. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

The PSU thing will go away quicker because there will be closure and there will not be so many apologists among the fans, admin, and former players and staff.

5. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

Penn St will recover more quickly because it's unlikely they will hire a complete moron as coach and keep him around for 5 years.

6. SCB

SCB Well-Known Member

Things better turn around for us in the next few years or I will be taking an early dirt nap. This **** is killing me. The game on Sat. was so depressing I wanted to cry. Thousands of CU faithful on hand to watch a so-so team stomp us. I could only sit there and wonder if we will ever be competitive again. And listen to idiot UCLA fans aks who there own QB is. Ridiculous.

7. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

It's only a bad dream, we will be waking up anytime now and things will be okay.

Did somebody set the stupid alarm by the way. Eight years of nightmare is enough.

8. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Oh I agree, but at least GB was still putting a semi-competitve product on the field up until the end. You could see the talent level dropping in the '03-'05 period, but CU wasn't at rock bottom where they are now. Bitsy, her lap dog Byyny, Tharp and the rest of the assclown crew pretty much started the trainwreck, D II just applied full steam ahead into the abyss, and Bon-Bon extended him to make sure there was enough speed for a catastrophic crash, while Benson and Dr. Phil blew up the bridge ahead so CU FB would plummet into the canyon ahead by keeping Coach Care Bear that fateful fifth year...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
    Wyo Buff likes this.
  9. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

NICE :thumbsup: