What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Throwbacks???

so u actually like those, nice to wear to the game but those are ugly. U have to wear a black helmet with that.

so u actually like those, nice to wear to the game but those are ugly. U have to wear a black helmet with that.

Yea, I don't think it would look that good with the gold helmet.

I dunno, I think GT pulls the look off pretty well.

Georgia+Tech.jpg

Just heard confirmation on Klatt and Ketchman. The throwbacks WILL be worn for the Wyo game. In addition, the way I understood it, was that the jersey's will be available in the book store come next week.

I also got the hint that they may be doing more throw-back jersey's, although I didn't know if that was this season or not. Klatt and Ketchman were interviewing the manager of the CU bookstore, as that is where they were hosting the show today.

Just heard confirmation on Klatt and Ketchman. The throwbacks WILL be worn for the Wyo game. In addition, the way I understood it, was that the jersey's will be available in the book store come next week.

I also got the hint that they may be doing more throw-back jersey's, although I didn't know if that was this season or not. Klatt and Ketchman were interviewing the manager of the CU bookstore, as that is where they were hosting the show today.

Dont forget the CU Snuggie! In stock now. Keeps you warm, but keeps the arms free to throw things at corn fans....

I think that's great. Keeps things fun and adds some revenue. CU's got some cool new gear at the online store this year.

That 98 helmet is probably the best looking football helmet I have ever seen. They should just switch to that permanently.

truthfully, I dont give a damn what we wear as long as we are getting w's. However, I dont want us to go Oregon crazy as far as our unis.

Not sure, but it looks like this could be them? Not sure what I think. I doubt they go with a gold helmet as well if these are what they are going to wear.

336698.jpg

My throwback jersey arrived in the mail tonight.
Someone at Nike cut up a flesh colored polyurethane kiddy pool in to 24 random geometric shapes and laminated them on the shoulder areas and around the torso.:huh:

My throwback jersey arrived in the mail tonight.
Someone at Nike cut up a flesh colored polyurethane kiddy pool in to 24 random geometric shapes and laminated them on the shoulder areas and around the torso.:huh:

Yea, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I don't like the darker tones up around the shoulders and down at the bottom. Just make the jersey one solid color.

Yea, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I don't like the darker tones up around the shoulders and down at the bottom. Just make the jersey one solid color.

Those stale urine color patches came from Byron "Whizzer" White's adult diapers. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

See my avatar for how they look. I think pretty sharp, if I say so myself. :smile2:

The Buffs never wore a helmet like this. What the hell is that? Some kind of a half-assed Ram bucket?

Not CU.

wrong.

1959—Football coach Sonny Grandelius changes the prominent
jersey color to black with silver numbers from old gold with black or
white numbers that had been prevalent since the 1930s. Silver
helmets with black horns completed the look to match the school’s
official silver and gold colors.

Back