What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday 9/1 games -- FOOTBALL IS BACK!

Wow. If HCMM pulled something like that I would be so pissed off. :ROFLMAO:

I haven't been able to watch any games tonight, but reading everyone's comments, I assumed that Tennessee got lucky in the "they got down early but cream rose to the top by the end" sense. Watched the highlights, nope, they legitimately got lucky. What a brutal fumble/recovery in OT. If I was a App State fan I would probably throw up, then drink about 15 red bull vodkas, and go on a rampage of slurred yelling outbursts, throw some things, and wake up in a park somewhere.

I haven't been able to watch any games tonight, but reading everyone's comments, I assumed that Tennessee got lucky in the "they got down early but cream rose to the top by the end" sense. Watched the highlights, nope, they legitimately got lucky. What a brutal fumble/recovery in OT. If I was a App State fan I would probably throw up, then drink about 15 red bull vodkas, and go on a rampage of slurred yelling outbursts, throw some things, and wake up in a park somewhere.

App State missed kicks and a couple fumbles bouncing Tennessee's way. Vols were very fortunate to get out of there with a win.

Sounds like me multiple times after nub games in the 90s.

Fortunate is putting it lightly imho. They did win though so, end of the day, that's all that matters.

Sounds like me multiple times after nub games in the 90s.
Yeah, I hear that, but for me the bad one was the 2008 Nebraska game with the long field goal and ensuing pick 6. I don't know why I'm telling strangers on a message board this, but I feel like you all would understand.

So I'm home for Thanksgiving weekend, had some people over to my dad's house for the game. I got fairly lit up. I was so ****ing happy that we were in a position to win the game in Lincoln, and make a bowl. I was riding a pretty big high. Then he hit that long FG and Cody pulled a Hawkins and it was all over.

I went to the liquor store and bought Four Loko. Started drinking hard. As anyone who has drank it knows, I could feel it coursing through my veins like the incredible hulk. We decided to go to one of my home town bars. Allegedly, I was a little unruly. I can't confirm or deny this, because I was in the Four Loko time machine.

My sister showed up with her friends and saw me like this and called my dad to come get me. He came and told me I needed to go home. I kindly disagreed, and mentioned that I was "a grown ass man and you can't make me." Fast forward 45 seconds and we're in the alley behind the bar squaring off, he with his shirt off. Mind you, my dad is a laid back dude and we rarely argue, let alone square off in an alley like a couple of Hells Angels. Luckily, my buddy stopped it before it started.

I stayed at the bar probably another hour before my friends realized my dad was probably right and took me home. I remember none of this, until the point when I had that shocking "snap out of it and sober up" moment when I hear my dad yell "what in the **** are you doing?" I'm standing in his living room in my underwear, peeing, like underwear still completely on, running down my leg. All I could muster was "nothing". He threw a bottle of 409 and paper towel at my head and went to bed. To this day I blame Nebraska and the Hawkins' fam.

Yeah, I hear that, but for me the bad one was the 2008 Nebraska game with the long field goal and ensuing pick 6. I don't know why I'm telling strangers on a message board this, but I feel like you all would understand.

So I'm home for Thanksgiving weekend, had some people over to my dad's house for the game. I got fairly lit up. I was so ****ing happy that we were in a position to win the game in Lincoln, and make a bowl. I was riding a pretty big high. Then he hit that long FG and Cody pulled a Hawkins and it was all over.

I went to the liquor store and bought Four Loko. Started drinking hard. As anyone who has drank it knows, I could feel it coursing through my veins like the incredible hulk. We decided to go to one of my home town bars. Allegedly, I was a little unruly. I can't confirm or deny this, because I was in the Four Loko time machine.

My sister showed up with her friends and saw me like this and called my dad to come get me. He came and told me I needed to go home. I kindly disagreed, and mentioned that I was "a grown ass man and you can't make me." Fast forward 45 seconds and we're in the alley behind the bar squaring off, he with his shirt off. Mind you, my dad is a laid back dude and we rarely argue, let alone square off in an alley like a couple of Hells Angels. Luckily, my buddy stopped it before it started.

I stayed at the bar probably another hour before my friends realized my dad was probably right and took me home. I remember none of this, until the point when I had that shocking "snap out of it and sober up" moment when I hear my dad yell "what in the **** are you doing?" I'm standing in his living room in my underwear, peeing, like underwear still completely on, running down my leg. All I could muster was "nothing". He threw a bottle of 409 and paper towel at my head and went to bed. To this day I blame Nebraska and the Hawkins' fam.
Finally. Someone who understands me.

Friday Tv Highlights
College football
5 p.m. Furman at Michigan State BTN
5 p.m. Army at Temple CBSSN
6 p.m. Colorado State at Colorado ESPN
7 p.m. Toledo at Arkansas State ESPNU
7 p.m. Kansas State at Stanford FS1

SATURDAY TV HIGHLIGHTS

College football
5:30 a.m. Georgia Tech vs. Boston College ESPN2
10 a.m. Bowling Green at Ohio State BTN
10 a.m. South Alabama at Mississippi State SECN
10 a.m. Fordham at Navy CBSSN
10 a.m. Oklahoma vs. Houston KMGH-7
10 a.m. Boise State at Louisiana-Lafayette ALT
10 a.m. Hawaii at Michigan ESPN
10 a.m. Western Michigan at Northwestern ESPNU
10 a.m. Missouri at West Virginia FS1
10:30 a.m. Liberty at Virginia Tech KTVD-20
Noon Rutgers at Washington PAC12
1:30 p.m. Kent State at Penn State BTN
1:30 p.m. UCLA at Texas A&M KCNC-4
1:30 p.m. Texas State at Ohio CBSSN
1:30 p.m. Louisiana State vs. Wisconsin KMGH-7
1:30 p.m. Gardner-Webb vs. Elon ALT
1:30 p.m. Southeastern Louisiana at Oklahoma State ROOT
1:30 p.m. Miami (OH) at Iowa ESPNU
2 p.m. Louisiana Tech at Arkansas SECN
3 p.m. UC Davis at Oregon PAC12
3:30 p.m. Georgia vs. North Carolina ESPN
5 p.m. San Jose State at Tulsa CBSSN
5:30 p.m. Massachusetts at Florida SECN
5:30 p.m. Southern Mississippi at Kentucky ESPNU
6 p.m. Fresno State at Nebraska BTN
6 p.m. Eastern Washington at Washington State PAC12
6:05 p.m. Alabama vs. USC KMGH-7
7 p.m. Clemson at Auburn ESPN
7 p.m. St. Francis at Montana ALT2
8:30 p.m. Northern Illinois at Wyoming CBSSN
8:30 p.m. BYU vs. Arizona FS1
9 p.m. Northern Arizona at Arizona State PAC12

Finally.

Last edited:
SATURDAY TV HIGHLIGHTS
College football
5:30 a.m. Georgia Tech vs. Boston College ESPN2
10 a.m. Bowling Green at Ohio State BTN
10 a.m. South Alabama at Mississippi State SECN
10 a.m. Fordham at Navy CBSSN
10 a.m. Oklahoma vs. Houston KMGH-7
10 a.m. Boise State at Louisiana-Lafayette ALT
10 a.m. Hawaii at Michigan ESPN
10 a.m. Western Michigan at Northwestern ESPNU
10 a.m. Missouri at West Virginia FS1
10:30 a.m. Liberty at Virginia Tech KTVD-20
Noon Rutgers at Washington PAC12
1:30 p.m. Kent State at Penn State BTN
1:30 p.m. UCLA at Texas A&M KCNC-4
1:30 p.m. Texas State at Ohio CBSSN
1:30 p.m. Louisiana State vs. Wisconsin KMGH-7
1:30 p.m. Gardner-Webb vs. Elon ALT
1:30 p.m. Southeastern Louisiana at Oklahoma State ROOT
1:30 p.m. Miami (OH) at Iowa ESPNU
2 p.m. Louisiana Tech at Arkansas SECN
3 p.m. UC Davis at Oregon PAC12
3:30 p.m. Georgia vs. North Carolina ESPN
5 p.m. San Jose State at Tulsa CBSSN
5:30 p.m. Massachusetts at Florida SECN
5:30 p.m. Southern Mississippi at Kentucky ESPNU
6 p.m. Fresno State at Nebraska BTN
6 p.m. Eastern Washington at Washington State PAC12
6:05 p.m. Alabama vs. USC KMGH-7
7 p.m. Clemson at Auburn ESPN
7 p.m. St. Francis at Montana ALT2
8:30 p.m. Northern Illinois at Wyoming CBSSN
8:30 p.m. BYU vs. Arizona FS1
9 p.m. Northern Arizona at Arizona State PAC12

Finally.
Um...isn't there a game today that we care about? Saturday has a great slate of games, but Saturday can chill the **** out until Friday's games are complete.

Um...isn't there a game today that we care about? Saturday has a great slate of games, but Saturday can chill the **** out until Friday's games are complete.

Jeez ;)Thought you knew that
College football
5 p.m. Furman at Michigan State BTN
5 p.m. Army at Temple CBSSN
6 p.m. Colorado State at Colorado ESPN
7 p.m. Toledo at Arkansas State ESPNU
7 p.m. Kansas State at Stanford FS1

Last edited:

Reminds me of The Walrus. What ever happened to that guy?

Incredible

Damn, you might need a new handle, like 4LokoBuff or something. That is legendary.

Damn, you might need a new handle, like 4LokoBuff or something. That is legendary.

Approved.

When is your dad going to join the site?

Wow. Memo to self, no 4 Loko when BigIronBuff comes over...

Back