What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday Night Games Thread

Oregon loses. Arizona continues to win and Rich Rod leaves for Florida

Dream scenario for CU

looking like that stanford bed ****ting against USC is really gonna end up hurting the P12 when it comes to the playoff. P12 is going to be reduced to rooting for chaos in the SEC and ACC after this game unless Oregon gets it **** together. Even if UO wins somehow, they are so vulnerable. no way they run the table this season.

Yeah...I don't think Helfrich is going to be the long term solution at Nike U.

I could see 40+ being scored in the fourth. Especially since the ball is on the one to start it.

Gotta see how Oregon's defense responds, if they get a 3 and out, they could take control of the game.

Man, 'zona's D has Helfrich kind of discombobulated. I'm kind of shocked they've run it twice on 3rd and long. Especially from the 7. He was playing for the FG there.

Back