What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday Night Games Thread

I really hate seeing officiating determining the outcome of games.

man, the time getting chewed up by this drive with all the 3d down 'conversions' is starting to be a big deal

do i want arizona to win bc **** oregon??? or do i want oregon to win because zona is one of the teams that i think CU can catch?

do i want arizona to win bc **** oregon??? or do i want oregon to win because zona is one of the teams that i think CU can catch?

Winning down there is unlikely. Always was. But they'll have some losses regardless of a win tonight. So basically, **** Oregon.

These are obvious penalties. Well maybe not a holding on an extra point, but very undisciplined football. Just glad I got the under in this game.

Oregon took a timeout? wow, what morons. well, the refs saved them. just horrible reffing. bad coaching. ugly game.

Have a nice weekend, Ducks. Have a feeling we may look back on this as the beginning of the end for Helfrich. May take a while to play out, though, a la Larry Coker.

Have a nice weekend, Ducks. Have a feeling we may look back on this as the beginning of the end for Helfrich. May take a while to play out, though, a la Larry Coker.

I think it starts next year replacing Mariota. He's covering for a lot of deficiencies imo.

The sad thing is if Arizona was in the SEC and still undefeated they would already be ranked and this loss wouldn't hurt the conference so much. How the hell is Mizzou ranked despite their loss to Indiana?

Back