What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday Night Games Thread

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

I think it starts next year replacing Mariota. He's covering for a lot of deficiencies imo.

I expect a sizable decline next year, for sure. Just meant this might be one of the early signs of Oregon declining. One thing to lose to a middle of the road conference foe on the road, but in Autzen is a bad sign for them. We'll see how they rebound next Saturday at UCLA.

The sad thing is if Arizona was in the SEC and still undefeated they would already be ranked and this loss wouldn't hurt the conference so much. How the hell is Mizzou ranked despite their loss to Indiana?

No sh**. The SEC bias is unreal. 100% agree with this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, as much as I'm glad they lost, the officials played way too big a part in this game. WAY too big.

I expect a sizable decline next year, for sure. Just meant this might be one of the early signs of Oregon declining. One thing to lose to a middle of the road conference foe on the road, but in Autzen is a bad sign for them. We'll see how they rebound next Saturday at UCLA.
Eventually Oregon's style of play was going to catch up to them. This is awesome

Man, as much as I'm glad they lost, the officials played way too big a part in this game. WAY too big.
You could look at that celebration penalty as the deciding factor. Can't blame the refs there. Other calls could be questionable though.

Problem with this game is no one saw it. Pac 12 is screwing themselves with this time scheduling.

Looking at UCLA's schedule, I'd say the Pac-12 still has a very good shot at a playoff berth.

Need UCLA to run the table and for the SEC to start cannibalizing themselves as well.

Yep, though it would help not having 10:30pm start times.

Yeah, the whole notion of Thursday night exposure is useless if it's going to be a 10:30 game. Really hurts sending out the league's top 10 teams to be playing at 10:30 on a weeknight. Have Utah vs Wazzu (or Colorado vs Oregon St) 10:30 on a Thursday, not Oregon or UCLA.

Yeah, the whole notion of Thursday night exposure is useless if it's going to be a 10:30 game. Really hurts sending out the league's top 10 teams to be playing at 10:30 on a weeknight. Have Utah vs Wazzu (or Colorado vs Oregon St) 10:30 on a Thursday, not Oregon or UCLA.
Yeah, I am confused by this. Why would Oregon every agree to play on a Thursday? Unless it is entirely ESPN's decision. I guess they are coming off a bye week but it still seems weird.

Problem with this game is no one saw it. Pac 12 is screwing themselves with this time scheduling.
This... It started at 10:30 PM out here in the East Coast.

Hey dumbass Pac12 officials, people have to work. These games are flippin stupid. Start by 9 at the latest. I'm a PAC fan and don't even bother trying to stay up and I'd be surprised if anyone out here does either.

Back