What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday Night + Weekend Games

Watching this New Mexico @ Fresno State game.

Making me glad we didn't hire Tim DeRuyter. Looks like a lot of his success his first 2 years was due to someone else's recruits and Derek Carr.

Watching this New Mexico @ Fresno State game.

Making me glad we didn't hire Tim DeRuyter. Looks like a lot of his success his first 2 years was due to someone else's recruits and Derek Carr.
Yeah, they have taken a complete nose dive from last year. Shows you what a great QB can do for any School.

Is it me or does it seem like every school has a better running back(s) than we do?

Is it me or does it seem like every school has a better running back(s) than we do?

Only because they do.

I had hopes for Adkins but have been very disappointed. Pow is limited in what he can do. Jones has great speed but limited quickness (if that makes sense) and lacks the vision or the instincts. Lindsay looks like the most explosive but is still small and learning how to be a college back.

It would also help if our coaches would actually use our backs at what they are good at instead of what they aren't. Running Pow on wide plays on long yardage and trying to have Linsay push guys who weigh 100lbs more than him on short yardage isn't going to get it done.

Only because they do.

I had hopes for Adkins but have been very disappointed. Pow is limited in what he can do. Jones has great speed but limited quickness (if that makes sense) and lacks the vision or the instincts. Lindsay looks like the most explosive but is still small and learning how to be a college back.

It would also help if our coaches would actually use our backs at what they are good at instead of what they aren't. Running Pow on wide plays on long yardage and trying to have Linsay push guys who weigh 100lbs more than him on short yardage isn't going to get it done.

I think Jones had some pretty good plays in the ASU game he showed some vision and the ability to break tackles. Consistency is the biggest problem in his case.

But is anyone watching the high school game between St. John Bosco and Bishop Gorman? I was just looking at Gorman's facilities and its amazing what a HS can offer. Heres some pics http://www.maxpreps.com/news/yZAgK5...n-high-school-draws-college-comparisons--.htm

I love the way Sparty runs their O, I know they are playing Wyoming. They are putting on a clinic tho.

Bill Snyder has turned another lump of coal into a top25 team. sigh.

Georgia raw talent taking over that game.

Tennessee has had a bunch of highly rated classes and players but they look slow compared to Georgia.

TD even better, they have some mo.

Looks like Tennessee needs to run a no-huddle offense today. They came out scripted and playing at pace... scored 10 unanswered. Then, scored their final 7 on a quick drive to end the half.

Some times with a young team, the best thing you can do is push pace so they don't think too much.

Penn State now has their version of the Florida play

Byj-MkNIAAAS4om.png

Wow, if Gurley could've kept his feet there that would've been even more awesome

Byj-wewIQAA4TX5.png

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11599188[/video]

Last edited:
Back