What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday

Only one I care about really is Utah, I don't want them to lose. That's the game I'm circling to come to Boulder with my son. A lot of work to do but that's the plan.

So your suggesting we root for Davis Webb? Ugh. Revolting development.
Remember the 'Is it good for the Buffs' rule for rooting interests. USC losing again is good for the Buffs. Washington winning out is good for the Buffs (regular season) but hate to pin winning the south on Washingtons beating USC. Of course, if USC has three losses then we are good if we win out. Which looks a lot more feasible on this side of Stanford week.

U-Dub is our friend. If they beat USC, then the Trojans are done. If they beat Utah, so much the better. What's good is that the Buffs can control everything in the PAC12 by winning out with no help, and only 2 other teams can say that (Huskies and Utes).

EDIT---Actually, WSU controls its own destiny as well. What a fun season.

Really want USC to lose, but it won't happen. They are going to clown stomp Cal. It's going to be bad.

Back