What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ticket drawing - Cal - September 10, 2011 -- UPDATE for WINNERS

Hmmmm. Probably 45 minutes drive time each way to be on the conservative side. Then maybe 3 1/2 hours of game time. Another 3 hours of tailgating. The question is whether you're in game shape yet. To best manage your anxiety, you're going to need to be able to function while liquored up for 8 straight hours. Have you been training? I'm sure that a lot of us can give you pointers on this. The level of inebriation necessary to enjoy a day of football that revolved around being a first-hand witness to Halkins-coached football would, I think, be much more than you'll need to stay loose and avoid any issues.
My liver is really going to enjoy me stepping it back a notch this season. Those games were so painful to watch, I had to do it wasted. Now, I can reserve the drunkeness for its proper place, post game celebrations ! :thumbsup:

and the winners are...

SnowBuff

Cal1-Snow.jpg

Greg in Austin

Cal2-GIA.jpg

congratulations! see you at the tailgater...

:drink2:

Can we get a restraining order to keep Greg away from Hansen? :lol: Congrats on the win.

I think I'll fly in early on Saturday instead of Friday night, so I shouldn't be at the pearl street stampede to pop Hansen's spleen this time. However if anyone knows where the Cal team will be friday, maybe i'll try to get some pictures with them...

Back