What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ticket Drawing - UCLA - Sept 29, 2012

Out of curiosity, do you guys plan on wearing all gold or all black when you play the second best school in the UC system? I'm trying to customize an allbuffs or CU shirt for the day I meet many of you...

Out of curiosity, do you guys plan on wearing all gold or all black when you play the second best school in the UC system? I'm trying to customize an allbuffs or CU shirt for the day I meet many of you...

Probably a day game. Wear gold.

Gold lamé. Sequins. Goldmember is your inspiration.

a693481a-8cd6-b461.jpg

2nd best? I vote 1st, because you guys are so goddamn liberal.

Well played. Went on the east coast swing. Ever set foot at UNC and/or Duke? Wow.

Just kidding. Yeah, I saw UNC. Great school if she wants to play soccer and watch a football team on probation. I hope she likes humidity that exceeds Texas weather. F*ck Duke in everything. Save your money and pick a school for her already...

Just kidding. Yeah, I saw UNC. Great school if she wants to play soccer and watch a football team on probation. I hope she likes humidity that exceeds Texas weather. F*ck Duke in everything. Save your money and pick a school for her already...

She is my one kid who could care less about sports. Wtf....community college should be fine.

So are either of you Texans heading up to CU to see the little bear song stealers play CU?

I'm sending a proxy.

Do you have any hookups for a place to lodge near Wazzou?
Pullman is bleak for the uniformed marauding football fan.

I'm sending a proxy.

Do you have any hookups for a place to lodge near Wazzou?
Pullman is bleak for the uniformed marauding football fan.

Sorry, I don't. I went to Pullman once as an undergrad (about 22 years ago). I stayed in some God forsaken lodge for a night with a bunch of "Rugged type" guys and then some WSU chick's place for the other night. I remember waking up next to her and thinking she was a solid 6 maybe a low 7 on the scale of hotness. The whole trip was a drunken blur but I remember being cold at times and hoping I could find my fellow travelers before they left. The good news is that everyone in Eastern Washington was super nice and appreciated that opposing fans would visit. Also, you should buy some Cougar cheese (unrelated to my previous tale) before you leave. Good queso...

Honest question for you guys prefaced with some current events.

I thought CU would be 3-1 or 2-2 heading into the UCLA game and I thought Cal would be 2-2. You face Fresno and WSU at their home fields next and we face Ohio State and USC at their home fields next. Therefore, I have little faith that my preseason dreams will materialize for either team. That said, should I even attend a Sackygate under such dire circumstances? I don't really know if the tailgate experience exceeds the misery of the football record.

I am mailing out some booze tonight to Sacky in the interest of getting many of you f*cked up. I think I promised as much and I am a bear who honors his word. At the very least, I would be there in "spirit". Either way, you win really...

I also just dumped $1,800 into my car with another $700 pending next month (tires and brake pads only). At this juncture in my rant/plea for help, I'd like to suggest that anyone considering buying a German SUV seriously reconsider (sorry Jens). That said, would any of you still consider flying out from Southern California and attending an expensive weekend in Boulder to watch CU play UCLA if you were me? What say you Buffs? Is it worth it or should a bear await better times? To alleviate any whoring of yourselves for my two tickets and a bunch of stupid PMs, I am awaiting the results of the Fresnick game before making my decision/travel plans. Still, thanks in advance for your honest opinions of what a guest poster should do regarding this year's UCLA Sackygate. Your responses, as usual, will be mostly BS but a few may sway my decision so props in advance.

-flukes

P.S I also planned on bringing 6 super hot sluts from So Cal who just want to get laid but that is neither here nor there

Honest question for you guys prefaced with some current events.

I thought CU would be 3-1 or 2-2 heading into the UCLA game and I thought Cal would be 2-2. You face Fresno and WSU at their home fields next and we face Ohio State and USC at their home fields next. Therefore, I have little faith that my preseason dreams will materialize for either team. That said, should I even attend a Sackygate under such dire circumstances? I don't really know if the tailgate experience exceeds the misery of the football record.

I am mailing out some booze tonight to Sacky in the interest of getting many of you f*cked up. I think I promised as much and I am a bear who honors his word. At the very least, I would be there in "spirit". Either way, you win really...

I also just dumped $1,800 into my car with another $700 pending next month (tires and brake pads only). At this juncture in my rant/plea for help, I'd like to suggest that anyone considering buying a German SUV seriously reconsider (sorry Jens). That said, would any of you still consider flying out from Southern California and attending an expensive weekend in Boulder to watch CU play UCLA if you were me? What say you Buffs? Is it worth it or should a bear await better times? To alleviate any whoring of yourselves for my two tickets and a bunch of stupid PMs, I am awaiting the results of the Fresnick game before making my decision/travel plans. Still, thanks in advance for your honest opinions of what a guest poster should do regarding this year's UCLA Sackygate. Your responses, as usual, will be mostly BS but a few may sway my decision so props in advance.

-flukes

P.S I also planned on bringing 6 super hot sluts from So Cal who just want to get laid but that is neither here nor there

Even if the Buffs blow, there are still plenty of places to hang out in Colorado.

http://www.orvishotsprings.com/
http://www.rockymountainnaturists.com/
http://www.dakotahotsprings.com/index.php/about-us
http://www.desertreefhotspring.com/
http://www.trynude.com/

honest question for you guys prefaced with some current events.

I thought cu would be 3-1 or 2-2 heading into the ucla game and i thought cal would be 2-2. You face fresno and wsu at their home fields next and we face ohio state and usc at their home fields next. Therefore, i have little faith that my preseason dreams will materialize for either team. That said, should i even attend a sackygate under such dire circumstances? I don't really know if the tailgate experience exceeds the misery of the football record.

I am mailing out some booze tonight to sacky in the interest of getting many of you f*cked up. I think i promised as much and i am a bear who honors his word. At the very least, i would be there in "spirit". Either way, you win really...

I also just dumped $1,800 into my car with another $700 pending next month (tires and brake pads only). At this juncture in my rant/plea for help, i'd like to suggest that anyone considering buying a german suv seriously reconsider (sorry jens). That said, would any of you still consider flying out from southern california and attending an expensive weekend in boulder to watch cu play ucla if you were me? What say you buffs? Is it worth it or should a bear await better times? To alleviate any whoring of yourselves for my two tickets and a bunch of stupid pms, i am awaiting the results of the fresnick game before making my decision/travel plans. Still, thanks in advance for your honest opinions of what a guest poster should do regarding this year's ucla sackygate. Your responses, as usual, will be mostly bs but a few may sway my decision so props in advance.

-flukes

p.s i also planned on bringing 6 super hot sluts from so cal who just want to get laid but that is neither here nor there

------->you

Back