What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TICKET GIVE AWAY- CU v. AZ

Buffellow85

Received 2 tickets in the mail from the Alumi Association for the game this Saturday.

Section 103
Row 27
Seats 5-6

PM me if interested in watching CU's first PAC 12 victory :thumbsup:

Drawing will end today at 12:01 p.m. Mtn.

I will place everyone's name in a hat and have Beth (who speaks French ) draw a name.

Tickets are free to club members and non members who are willing to pony up the $15

Good luck :gobuffs:

And the winner of 2 tickets to watch the Buffs defeat the Arizona mildcats is.......SNOWBUFF!

2.jpg

PM has been sent. Thanks to everyone who participated.

I haz ticket magic! Can I give to ItB? I feel guilty about him not being able to take his 2 yo to the game.

So my wife just got pretty ill (and not it the hip hop way) so I cannot go to the game. It is last minute and I live in the sticks so I cant get them to down there and will need to find a way to get them to you. I can have the tix office reprint them and you can pick them up. I guess I could also do the stubhub.com thing but I dont know how that works if you know then we can do that. I will make the same offer as Buffelows85, free for club member or those who join up, you will have to pay any reprint fees or the such.

No drawing out of a hat. Just first to PM me.

Now to call the cable company and order fox sports pacific.

Back