What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ticket Scandal at KU: $1-3 million Mess

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
An independent investigation has uncovered improper ticket sales inside the Kansas athletic department that are worth at least $1 million, but the final price tag could bring the total closer to $3 million.

A Wichita law firm hired by the University of Kansas showed that five staffers, a prominent consulting group and high-profile alum, whose son still plays basketball for the Jayhawks, collaborated to sell at least 17,609 men's basketball tickets, 2,181 football tickets and several parking passes and other passes for personal use during the last five years.

Read on...

http://ncaabasketball.fanhouse.com/2010/05/26/investigation-uncovers-more-than-1-million-ticket-scam/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

i've read articles about those Pump brothers over the last couple years, they seem weirdly connected and uber-shady operators.

The schadenfreude generated by Kansas (and OU) makes me feel no less depressed about the Buffs.

Are you going to predict a win in Lawrence, too?

not today. but, i'd like to think that having Boyle in the locker-room and sidelines having been there, done that might take some of the "aura" off Allen....so, we don't get down 19 in the first ten minutes as we've done some in the past. maybe make us a little more competitive and mentally in the game. sound good?

Back