What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tickets Available for WVU game

BuffGuy91

Looks like I will have 2 extra tickets to the WVU game Thursday. The seats are in 219 row 60. I paid $90 and that is all that am looking for (unless someone wants to pay me more :smile2:). PM me and I will give more detail.

I'm looking for (3)...but i can probably take (4) if someone doesn't want to break up a pair.

I just fed ex'ed mine out to a friend in Denver to see if he could get rid of them. Someone PM'ed me about buying them but if that falls through I'll let you know. I also can't go any lower than $40 and would really love $50, since face is $60 each and I spent $20 getting them out to Denver in time!

True, but it's not that much different than the Friday after Thanksgiving game.

Well I've never been to a NU game since it is a pain and I won't miss thanksgiving with my family for a football game, but for me to make the WVU game I'd have to take 3 days off of work and spend $560 on hotels. A little pricey...

Well I've never been to a NU game since it is a pain and I won't miss thanksgiving with my family for a football game, but for me to make the WVU game I'd have to take 3 days off of work and spend $560 on hotels. A little pricey...

I'm sure your situation isn't much different from a lot of people. I guess that was my point. Even though it's a hassle, the stadium is still filled when we play the fuskers.

I have little doubt that the game would be sold out already if it were being played on Saturday afternoon. But there's only 1,000 or so tickets remaining, so it will probably sell out anyway.

I'm sure your situation isn't much different from a lot of people. I guess that was my point. Even though it's a hassle, the stadium is still filled when we play the fuskers.

I have little doubt that the game would be sold out already if it were being played on Saturday afternoon. But there's only 1,000 or so tickets remaining, so it will probably sell out anyway.

Well I bought a 3 pack of tickets, hoping to go, but it really is difficult for out of staters. Not the same as Friday after thanksgiving at all for me. If I wanted to go to that game I wouldn't have to take any time off of work. I'm off Thurs. and Fri. and could fly back Sat. or Sun. For this game, to be safe (since I have to make connections through a major hub) I'd have to leave Wed. and take off the next 2 days as well.

And yes, hopefully the stadium will be packed, but I can't even sell my 2 tickets for less than face right now...

Hey Jackass, mine aren't good enough for you?? Seriously if you want them, I fed exed them out to Denver, C. has them. :)

Last edited:
My buyer bailed at the last minute. So if anyone still needs 2, PM me. My friend in Denver has the tickets so he can meet you before the game.

Back