1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tickets for AFA/CSU

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by GoBuffs!!, Sep 29, 2011.

1. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

So CU plays a few away games along the front range, so I figure these are going to be some good games to go to. Anyone know when the single game tickets will be available for AFA and CSU?

on a side note Stubhub has AFA playing CSU on Nov. 23, not CU.... asses

2. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

CU isn't even taking new season ticket holder seats until next week at the earliest, so I'm betting we're about 3 weeks to a month away from single game tickets being available.

Really wish the AFA game wasn't the day before Thanksgiving. I'd like to go to that one.

3. BuffaloSoldier76

BuffaloSoldier76 Unsound Meat Club Member

I'm actually kind of excited for that being the day before Thanksgiving. Then again, I'm heading down to Pueblo for the Thanksgiving weekend anyway, so I just get to make a pit-stop along the way to see a game in a venue I haven't made it to yet.

4. Goose

If only Colorado Springs was on the route from Denver to Grand Junction, I'd be able to do the same.

5. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

You have something against Monarch Pass?

6. Goose

Yes. :nod:

7. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I'll be going to the CSU game this year. Two years ago I got walk-up tix for $15

8. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

Yea, CSU pretty much doesnt sell out for that game, and well neither does CU, so Im not worried about getting seats, more than that I wanted to buy early to get good seats.

I am really excited for it too, I will be making the road trip from Boulder, but we are going to make it a full family affair with everyone in town.

9. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

the only time i've ever seen my Dad truly scared (he's a former Army Ranger and corporate litigator for 30 years)...was on Monarch pass, putting chains on the wheels of the Jeep Wagoneer on some unholy precipice/"shoulder" in a whiteout. he did it, but you could tell he was pushing, even as a kid.

i can't imagine you couldn't walk into any of those games and get a seat. i wouldn't stress it.

10. Goose

Just curious, but I know the Denver Buff Club has done a travel van to games at CSU in the past. Are there people on this board that would be interested in doing something like that?

11. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Yep