1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tickets!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dply, Jul 1, 2010.

1. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

I received my tickets today. I was excited till I opened up the package and saw the crap seats for the CSU game. (worst yet) and 4 advertisements in the package. I guess the AD needs to make money but Allbuffs treats me better than the real buffs. If I pay here I see no advertisements.

2. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

They obviously like you best! I havn't got mine yet and I've had season tix for 26 years

3. dply

Did you tip your mailman on Christmas? :lol:

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I had to drive to the ticket office to pick mine up. They under-charged me and then didn't contact me. Good thing I called them.

Anyway, I'm in Section 106 (1st tier around the 45 yard line) for the Rocky Mountain Showdown so you guys can suck it. :smile2:

5. dply

Did you pay extra for them? I always had similar seats to where mine were in folsom just a little higher. This year I'm in 511.

6. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

No sexual favors involved here!

7. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Yes. I paid the $35 extra a ticket.

What sucks is that it looked like I could only use 2 of my 3 for the RMS so I only asked to upgrade 2 of them. They upgraded all 3, then held up all my tickets until I paid the extra $35. My wife decided she wants to go with my dad and me, so it's good. (I was going to give the extra nosebleed seat away to a Buff fan for face or less, but not any more.)

8. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

me too what row?

9. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

No upgrade- stuck in Section 517 for the csewe game. ****ty seats. I really hate having the game in Denver.

My dad's tickets arrived but his csewe tickets were missing. The AD has to do a special order to get them.

10. dply

Row 18 seats 3 and 4

11. buff4bcs1985

im row 28, 10 behind you... im pretty sure im in the last row of the stadium hahaha

12. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

That means everyone in the stadium will be in front of you to hear what you have to say. The stage is yours, BCS.

13. dply

Dammit Rugged

14. buff4bcs1985

[​IMG]

15. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

I'm not sitting in that ****ty-ass sectioin...enjoy the game. :smile2:

16. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Has anyone called and asked/bitched about the MHS tickets? Im not a CSU season ticket holder, but know they take better care of theirs. Granted we have fewer to accommodate, but I dont think I have ever heard of a CU ticket holder getting a good seat to the game, seems strange.

17. buff4bcs1985

we had to pay for better seats this time

18. dply

My seats were always fine. They were higher than where I sit but not too bad. I figured that they would be the same or I could pay the extra money and get great seats. i was wrong. My buddy that I'm taking has never been to invesco. If it wasn't for that I'd stay home and watch it on my new HD. I haven't called the ticket off but I'll make sure they know next year how unhappy I am.

19. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

This has always been one of my biggest problems with having this stupid game at Invesco, that us season-ticket holders rarely if ever got a comparable seat at Invesco. While it's true that there aren't enough comparable seats at Invesco to accommodate comparable seats for both the CSU and CU season ticket holders, what they should do is whoever is the home team gets all the best seats and the remaining seats would go to whoever designated as the visitor. Yes this would break up the fans for both teams but it would be the fair solution to accommodate the fans of whoever's home game it is.

Lastly - and this is the most important part - if it's not designated as your school's home game or if they can't give all season ticket holders comparable seats, then it shouldn't be part of the season ticket package and instead should be an optional game to purchase, just like a road game.

20. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Buncha whiners. If you wanted good seats, you could have paid for them. This isn't Russia, comrades. I'll have to look to see where the allbuffs seats are, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna suck. Too bad. Deal with it. The fact that the game is at Invesco allows CU to schedule another 6 home games every year AND the Denver game. That's 7 games. That's extra revenue. That's a good thing.

Stop your bitching. Go to the game. Scream at Hawkins. Beat the hell out of the ewes.

21. dply

But I'm paying more than I did 2 years ago for much worse seats. That is my main complaint.

22. sackman

Inflation. It happens.

23. dply

:lol: I'm starting to think your just messing with me. Or you are trying to have less upsetness and trying to make people with upsetness come down.

24. sackman

I'm messing with you - a little. It seems like we have this same conversation every year, though. People are pissed about how much they're paying to go see a game at Invesco and sit in crappy seats. The reality is that we've signed a 10-year agreement to play the game there. If you want your season tickets, you have to put up with the game at Invesco.

25. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

I got my tickets about 3 days ago, I paid the little extra for the RMS, and I would up in 110 (corner endzone section) row 2. Not to bad since my normal seats are in section 2 at folsom.

26. dply

I should have payed the extra. I just assumed (ass) that they would be in a similar location to where they were before.

27. sackman

Just out of curiosity, why pay the extra? If the game at Invesco sucks so bad, why pay more to see it there? I couldn't care less where I sit for that game, thus I pay as little as possible for the privelege.

28. dply

Truthfully I never minded it before. I would prefer it to be played on the college campuses.

29. sackman

You say that now, but what happens if they want to play it at the little bandbox in Ft. Collins? Then you get nothing. I'll take the 7th game every year. It's a better deal for CU, even if it's in Denver.

30. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

I was looking forward to going up to Fort Collins this year and taking over their stadium, I was bummed when it was changed back to Invesco