What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time for 2013 season predictions (prepare to be mocked later)

Season record: 3-9

CSU: 27-34 L
Central Arkansas: 41-38 W
Fresno State: 24-45 L
@ Oregon State: 7-24 L
Oregon: 3-45 L
@ Arizona State: 3-31 L
Arizona: 27-24 W
@ UCLA: 10-31 L
@ Washington: 24-27 L
Cal: 48-51 L
USC: 19-7 W
@ Utah: 17-24 L

Offense
Most surprising player: Spruce/McCullough (tie)
Most disappointing player: Nembot
Bold prediction: Sefo gets some game time to start helping his development by mid year

Defense
Most surprising player: Tyler Hennington
Most disappointing player: Crawley (not to me, but expectations seem so high on here)
Bold prediction: Safety play is the best we've seen in some time, but a few gashers still cost us a game here and there.

Other
Kiffen fired after his visit to CU

I'm going to add a caveat, which is I think this team could be much improved and surprise. However, our depth is absolute MWC or worse.

The likelihood that we are watching significant portions of games with O-Linemen that are not ready to play getting on-the-job training is pretty high. There's significant chances that we will see a QB who was not here for Spring ball, that's never a good thing.

I hate to measure our success this year in W-L record. We are going to be wicked young again, ridiculously thin, and frankly - less accustomed to the system than a team like CSU.

But the biggest question mark out there is do we lie down? There is no doubt that has happened recently and the psyche of this team is fragile. This is going to be a process and I hope people can understand that. Predicting 6 wins is great, but if that's your true expectation, I don't think you appreciate the rebuilding process nor are you giving this staff a chance.

Just do not laydown, please! I may have a coronary if that happens again! It is disrespectful to all who have played, to your opponent, to the fans, to the school, to your family. We are going to lose some games but leave all your sweat and blood out there. Make them earn it and keep getting up and hitting them in the mouth. That's all i ask.

Just do not laydown, please! I may have a coronary if that happens again! It is disrespectful to all who have played, to your opponent, to the fans, to the school, to your family. We are going to lose some games but leave all your sweat and blood out there. Make them earn it and keep getting up and hitting them in the mouth. That's all i ask.
Amen.

Overall record: 9 and 3.

CSU: 34-24 W
Central Arkansas: 37-21 W
Fresno State: 24-27 L
@ Oregon State: 27-24 W
Oregon: 17-48 L
@ Arizona State: 33-30 W
Arizona: 38-34 W
@ UCLA: 27-21 W
@ Washington: 34-31 W
Cal: 38-25 W
USC: 33-17 L
@ Utah: 31-24 W

Season record: 5-7

CSU: W
Central Arkansas: W
Fresno State: L
@ Oregon State: L
Oregon: L
@ Arizona State: L
Arizona: W
@ UCLA: L
@ Washington: L
Cal: W
USC:W
@ Utah: L

Offense
Most surprising player: Abron
Bold prediction: We beat USC and scare another top tier team in a controversial loss!

Defense
Most surprising player: Crawley (Awuzie close behind)
Bold prediction: We win 5 games and recruiting elevates for next year.

This would equal a winning season in my book.

Well my Connor Wood prediction didn't really work out....... it's too bad the guy didn't have Sefo's composure.

Back