What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time for the Powder Blue Out

Highflyer

Club Member
Club Member
For aTm or NU game.

Seems like a great way to show the powers that be that the Buffs are being coaching and playing like the Fairbanks teams.

I like this idea. The hell with just A&M and NU. I'll wear powder blue this week, too.

As long as the next game after Hawk is fired they whip out the unis from the early 90s! No more of this soft italics crap. Since our uniforms went to soft italics our football team went soft too. Bring back the bold COLORADO!

does hawk have any input on what the jerseys change to? It seems we have had a few modifications since he has been here

does hawk have any input on what the jerseys change to? It seems we have had a few modifications since he has been here

I know Barnett did. From what I heard NIKE wanted to make lots of changes while he was there, but he wanted to go back to the old style to keep the tradition alive that was established during the late 80s and 90s. Slowly though NIKE picked away at it and "spiffed" up/down our unis till eventually after he left the italics became prevalent on everything pretty much.

I am would also bet that the maxi pads on the shoulders were Hawk's idea :thumbsup:

Barney's teams had sweet threads. I could get into a "Powder Blue Out"....that would be hilarious (and sad).

****ing **** i hate that we are having this ****ty ass threads about ****ing awful dip**** subjects.

Now that would be a statement. Especially if it was against NU on national TV.

Hawk has waaaaay more important things he should focus on than uniform design IMO - like coaching up his talented WR pool who are apparently not good enough yet to merit more PT that Ebner.

Back