What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time to bench Jordan Webb

You are a moron. I already knew that though.

You are used to average QB play during the Hawkins years. I suspect you can't be more than 22 or 23 years old. Do some research, CU actually had some pretty good QBs before the arrival of Cody Hawkins and co.

Bring what? More crow for your sorry fandom to eat. At least take it like a man. Thank God the Administration didn't listen to haters like you and fire Jon, Eric, Greg, etc. I just watch our young team grow up, and on the ROAD.

If you can't be kind to our Buff players like Jordan Webb, then at least shut the hell up and lets them and the rest of us CELEBRATE a great win.

You are used to average QB play during the Hawkins years. I suspect you can't be more than 22 or 23 years old. Do some research, CU actually had some pretty good QBs before the arrival of Cody Hawkins and co.

Sweet. I've somehow found the fountain of youth. College chicks - here I come!

When Webb drew that personal foul, I didn't know what it meant. Either he was on meltdown or he was finally starting to show some fire so he can lead this team. It turns out that it was an "Enough is enough!" moment. I'm feeling so much more confident in him now.

Bring what? More crow for your sorry fandom to eat. At least take it like a man. Thank God the Administration didn't listen to haters like you and fire Jon, Eric, Greg, etc. I just watch our young team grow up, and on the ROAD.

If you can't be kind to our Buff players like Jordan Webb, then at least shut the hell up and lets them and the rest of us CELEBRATE a great win.

BTW I wanted the admin to keep Embree but fire Greg Brown and EB. Get your facts straight. Didn't see anything today to change my stance.

Doesn't change my stance on Jordan Webb. The Buffs need Shane Dillon to be the starter next season.

Okay, so he'll start next year as a redshirt Frosh. Webb is one of the few players who I'm pretty comfortable and saying has given 100% this whole year.

I have more doubts about Jordan Webb after this game. Washington State is not that good of a team. I wonder how he will play against teams like Stanford and USC. I want CU to go back to days of being a top 25 team. Not this **** we have today.

Yeah, I agree. So proud of my Buffs, Webb included. I can take losses better if they keep fighting like this. So happy for Embree too. This team would have won the first two games. I canct fathom winning Fresno...but....better Buffies. Better.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Yeah! He was terrible!

He was only 29/42 for 345 yards and 2 TDs.... plus 2 more rushing. What a sucker!

Does neg rep from a full on negatively repped person equal positive rep? It should if it doesn't. I tried to spread the neg back to bigbang, but I've given away too much positive rep today. If anyone can hit him up for me, that's be great.

You are the only person on here throwing a cold blanket and a very big road win. I guess that says alot about you as a Buff fan. Jordan Webb took some serious hits, and got up. That took courage. He is growing as a leader.

Why don't you let us savor a victory instead of worrying about USC and Stanford. Come on man, you can't be that big of a hater that you have kill the buzz from this win. What the hell is a matter with you?

The program needs to go back to the days when we had Haggan, Kordel, Koy, and even Joel Klatt. This average QB play won't win CU the conference title.

Webb filled the void for a team that has no leader today. He may not be great, but he was good today. Take the win and be happy.

The program needs to go back to the days when we had Haggan, Kordel, Koy, and even Joel Klatt. This average QB play won't win CU the conference title.

Nobody is saying it will. That doesn't mean you aren't a moron....

The program needs to go back to the days when we had Haggan, Kordel, Koy, and even Joel Klatt. This average QB play won't win CU the conference title.[/QUOTE

Dillon is waiting in the wings, until then we've got what we got and today we got some decent qb play from a kid who got blasted play after play from our swiss cheee o-line and had a hand in 4 td's and broughthis team back to win on the road down by 17.

What's your problem with enjoying a win for 3 minutes?

The program needs to go back to the days when we had Haggan, Kordel, Koy, and even Joel Klatt. This average QB play won't win CU the conference title.[/QUOTE

Dillon is waiting in the wings, until then we've got what we got and today we got some decent qb play from a kid who got blasted play after play from our swiss cheee o-line and had a hand in 4 td's and broughthis team back to win on the road down by 17.

What's your problem with enjoying a win for 3 minutes?

I am happy with the win. Can't wait to see Dillon next year.

You must be the most ignorant Buff fan (if you are one) to think that QB play at CU started in 1990? Go back to the 60's and see the history and it is always ebb and flow. Some good, some not so good, but all came to play for our team. It goes in cycles. What other alternative at QB do we have? Who in your mind right now on our team can beat USC? Some being a hater. It colors your perspective all one negative way. Please enjoy this win if you are truly a buff fan.

I get the feeling you complain even after you get laid. There just is no joy for you at all in anything. Sucks to be you.

Back