What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Time to bench Jordan Webb

Of course, when he audibled on the game-winner, seeing 4 D-Linemen against his 6 blockers, that's solid recognition and taking what the opposition gives him.

One thing I just noticed, after watching that video for the fifth time, is that #71 just levels one of the Cougar players after the play is over. Looks like there is finally some nastiness in the attitude of our players. They need to be smarter about it though.

Also just noticed that the players were trying to rush onto the field and celebrate AGAIN! After they picked up a costly penalty for doing it last time. Embree had to yell them off the field

Last edited:
There was a chump over on Rivals who posted under the name Nomadik. He got banned this week because of relentless Webb bashing.

I think Nomadik has found a new home.

Have we given Webb credit for calling the snap when WSU was transitioning it's D, yet? That was a solid bit of head work.

Ive been one of the most vocal about getting Wood in there. Sorry Connor, we found our qb yesterday. Bigbang saw Hirschman warming up and got a woody is my guess. Bad timing and a soft call on the personal foul with Webb. Your qb getting a pf is awesome to me, some of us have played before bigbang. If Webb is able health wise, its his job.

Have we given Webb credit for calling the snap when WSU was transitioning it's D, yet? That was a solid bit of head work.

Yeah. Got us a first down and our WR had it in space 1 missed tackle away from scoring. Plus, zero risk. No matter what happened on that play, we could refuse the result and get our 5 yards.

message from Bigang 1 and 2. Remember folks he asked you to delete his handle. Make the 1 day ban permanent, whatever.

message from Bigang 1 and 2. Remember folks he asked you to delete his handle. Make the 1 day ban permanent, whatever.

Remember when you asked to have your handle deleted and you keep coming back to remind us that you asked to have your handle deleted? Are you part of the generation that has to have somebody do everything for them? You know you could just quit posting, right? I'm pretty sure you do. You need the abuse--you're the dog that likes to be beaten.

Remember when you asked to have your handle deleted and you keep coming back to remind us that you asked to have your handle deleted? Are you part of the generation that has to have somebody do everything for them? You know you could just quit posting, right? I'm pretty sure you do. You need the abuse--you're the dog that likes to be beaten.

You people cant follow simple instructions just like I emailed administrators to change my signature that was mean't to demean or harrass bigbang. Don't respond to bullies not in my character.

I mean't the idiot that refused to change my signature. Hey why don't you come and harrass me again and change the current one, moron.

As long as you come back--in any form--I will give you a hard time. That assumes that you continue to post stupid ****, which begs for a response. Submit something that's interesting/insightful/funny, and I'll give you my support.

As long as you come back--in any form--I will give you a hard time. That assumes that you continue to post stupid ****, which begs for a response. Submit something that's interesting/insightful/funny, and I'll give you my support.

You are so dumb, given who a hard time. I am having a laugh. My life is blessed.

6bZMF.png

Dude Hirschman is not the answer. Webb probably couldnt get out of bed this morning, played his ass off. No he isnt Joe Montana, he sure as hell isnt weak. We cant protect real well, Hirsch would be screwed, his release is slow too.

Back