What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Times like these

now that you have had a day to chill out and actually think about the game are you still gonna be a negative f***, or are you gonna realize that hawaii is a good team,not a lot of people beat them on the islands, we traveled 3300 miles, they have a great qb, and we have a new staff that has to break the terrible habits that the old staff thought were okay.
On to the next one. BEAT CAL

:facepalm:

Do any of you guys read? NYC I agree last night was not an ok performance I am not saying otherwise. I am not saying that there need to be changes in discipline or execution cuz there needs to be. My whole reason was like tini said, people ****ing jumping ship after one game. Some of you act like embree kicked your puppy. The play was sloppy, the o-line was a disaster. But I feel like some people expected a pro caliber team out there on the field, and when they didnt show up felt like we were back at square one. My only point was that no matter what win or lose we have to stay behind the team. We need to support them when no one else in the country does, that is what fans are for. Should we accept mediocrity when it has been the norm for 3 or 4 years no. But we owe it to Embree and the kids playing football to at least give them some time to work on things before we start comparing anything to where we were this point last year.

I think some people are still boozing after the losing, that or someone shat in their coco puffs.

People in the first half in chat were saying how we made another ****** hire and all that ****. First ****ing game. I mean really, other than Slick, who's won their first game as a CU HC? We got killed by CSWho in Barney's first game and went on to stomp BC that year in a bowl game. As I said, no one should be happy we lost but people way overreacted IMO. I'm getting off my soapbox now and done with the subject. Time to move on and focus on beating Cal.

Have you met fans before? There's always some that overreact. Again, who cares? If they think we made a ****** hire, it's up to Embree to win some games and prove them wrong. Of course, I think that's way too soon to declare and it's obviously ignorant, but that's the nature of being a fan. It's doubly bad for pro sports, I've seen fans post and yell **** like they wish _________ was dead just because they weren't a good player. People are cruel and unfair, that's life.

Go buffs. we all want us to win. once we beat cal all will be good again. chill out everyone

So you think we will start winning if everyone goes up to the players on campus and says "You ****ing Suck" to their faces? I think its a good idea, you should be the first to try it out. Maybe test it on Ryan Miller I would love to see that.

If I see Ryan Miller I will tell him I am extremely disappointed in how ****** the team played and expect major improvement before next game and continuous growth throughout the season and will be there cheering like I always have. I don't advocate telling them they suck, but they do. He would agree.

Go buffs. we all want us to win. once we beat cal all will be good again. chill out everyone

No, we will not be good if we beat Cal. We will be 1-1, which is ******.

And Shoulder, who the **** is jumping ship? Probably some fans, but that is how it works with every team from any sport in any league. The people here who get pissed are the fans who expect the best from our team. I don't care that we are in a rebuilding year with new coaches and subpar players. I still expect to win every game and if we lose it ****ing sucks no matter if we are playing Montana State, Hawaii, or the Green Bay Packers.

Doom

**** all you net-turd refugees, I saw much better CU football than I have seen in the last 5 years.

This used to be a fun site

Doom

**** all you net-turd refugees, I saw much better CU football than I have seen in the last 5 years.

This used to be a fun site

Don't leave us again tbd, we barely survived the last time !

So you think we will start winning if everyone goes up to the players on campus and says "You ****ing Suck" to their faces? I think its a good idea, you should be the first to try it out. Maybe test it on Ryan Miller I would love to see that.

:rolling_eyes:

No, we will not be good if we beat Cal. We will be 1-1, which is ******.

And Shoulder, who the **** is jumping ship? Probably some fans, but that is how it works with every team from any sport in any league. The people here who get pissed are the fans who expect the best from our team. I don't care that we are in a rebuilding year with new coaches and subpar players. I still expect to win every game and if we lose it ****ing sucks no matter if we are playing Montana State, Hawaii, or the Green Bay Packers.

You must understand, not only do the players have to be weened off of coach simple jack but so do the fans. Fans express frustration, especially after games like this and 5 years of losing. We expect more and I know the players do. These pixie dust fan police can suck it.

NOBODY is calling for heads after one game, I love the reaching by some here.

Go buffs beat cal.....

I saw much better CU football than I have seen in the last 5 years.

I'm really getting sick of reading this statement. The team looked exactly like it has the past 5 years, what game were you watching? And you really think they looked better last night then they did the year before when they beat Hawaii by 20 points? Regardless who gives a sh*t how they looked compared to years past. They lost, that's all that matters. And this wasn't a close loss to Oklahoma, they got manhandled by a team from the WAC. Why are you and the other pushovers on this site trying to spin this as some sort of an accomplishment? Just stop.

I'm really getting sick of reading this statement. The team looked exactly like it has the past 5 years, what game were you watching? And you really think they looked better last night then they did the year before when they beat Hawaii by 20 points? Regardless who gives a sh*t how they looked compared to years past. They lost, that's all that matters. And this wasn't a close loss to Oklahoma, they got manhandled by a team from the WAC. Why are you and the other pushovers on this site trying to spin this as some sort of an accomplishment? Just stop.

**** you. You will never earn the right to tell me how to be a Buffs fan. ****ing douche.

**** you. You will never earn the right to tell me how to be a Buffs fan. ****ing douche.

What are you talking about? I'm not telling anyone how to be a fan and that wasn't even directed at you. Since you seem to always want to pick fights with me after everything I write at least try to make sense when doing so, that would help to facilitate the argument.

Why are you and the other pushovers on this site trying to spin this as some sort of an accomplishment? Just stop.

I'm talking about **** like this. Yes, I take it personally, and yes, I wish I did not have to include you as a fellow Buff fan. I have never said this about anyone ever. Until you, you ****ing prick.

So you're admitting that you're trying to spin a loss to a WAC team as an accomplishment?

No, asshole. I am willing to look at more that the final score to form my judgement. Doesn't mean I am happy about a loss, or that I am not upset about parts of our game. Not willing to hear how I am supposed to feel from a stupid little piece of **** like you.

28so70x.gif

No, asshole. I am willing to look at more that the final score to form my judgement. Doesn't mean I am happy about a loss, or that I am not upset about parts of our game. Not willing to hear how I am supposed to feel from a stupid little piece of **** like you.

Ah but you wrote earlier that I was telling you how to be a fan, I asked how I was doing that and you said that it was my line about people spinning the loss as an accomplishment, you quote "took it personally." So either you are trying to spin the loss or i'm in fact not telling you how you should be feeling because that statement wouldn't have been directed at you. Cant have it both ways.

Ah but you wrote earlier that I was telling you how to be a fan, I asked how I was doing that and you said that it was my line about people spinning the loss as an accomplishment, you quote "took it personally." So either you are trying to spin the loss or i'm in fact not telling you how you should be feeling because that statement wouldn't have been directed at you. Cant have it both ways.

God you are an idiot. It is your ****ing unearned attitude. You will never get it. You just suck. Have a good night.

I didn't see any clueless coaches roaming the sidelines with bewildered looks on their face, I saw kids playing hard with far less mistakes than any given game in the last 5 years. We put more than a few kids in the NFL last year. I didn't see any reason to bitch and complain about a team with new coaches and several key holes to fill. Maybe you should go to Dal Ward and hold your breath while you jump up and down and scream like the little bitch you are?

Back