What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Today's Bowls - We are a college football board after all!

Pelini is a classless, undisciplined hothead. His team has taken on his character. Biggest mistake that program made was when they fired Solich. It showed that they didn't want to be Nebraska any more. What they have turned into under Callahan and Pelini is something I never thought would be accepted in Lincoln.

Honestly it's not going well for him in Lincoln according to what I'm hearing. The boosters aren't happy with his hot head ****ing attitude and with his unemotional hires. Between the Beck OC hiring and the new DC hiring he better hope they work out or he'll be gone in 2 years. No joke.................he might be a good DC, but he's showing that he's a mediocre head coach.

I haven't really watched the Outback Bowl in its entirety, but Spartans look like ****. I'm amazed they were able to tie it up.

Is it really necessary for TAMU to point out that they are going to the SEC every damn 10 minutes during the Outback bowl?

Richt and the georgia coaches should take some serious heat. They played so conservative with 3 minutes left in the game and then in the first ot, they get a pick and then run 1 play and the next play they kneel down and kick the fg on 3rd down? Horrible. Big ten still sucks.

pedobear showed up at penn state game...

b4f4241125c1f32d8f6131ae8bd80fde.jpg

That Outback Bowl was horrible for UGA. My fiance' was fuming last night. The UGA boards are on fire too - I think CMR gets one more year (again sans Bama & LSU) and then Georgia needs to move on. They have too much talent to be this mediocre.

On the bright side, my (soon-to-be) niece & nephew were standing on the sidelines for Georgia & they were on TV multiple times. That was pretty cool.

Firing a coach that wins 10 games a year would be a disastrous move for UGA. Georgia isn't Alabama, and it's never going to be.

Back