1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toledo @ Purdue

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Junction, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

My upset pick for the weekend isn't looking so good. 28-14 Purdue coming up on halftime.

Purdue got up quick 21-0, Toledo came back to 21-14, now another Boilermaker score.

Apparently Toledo has thrown a couple tipped picks, which hasn't helped. Have to say, it looks like their offense might be something to be concerned about. Their defense might be a bit weak, though.... :huh:

2. rodrigo

rodrigo Well-Known Member

Since when did Purdue beat people by running the football?!? That, alone, should play to CU's perceived offensive strength.

3. BuffsRising

BuffsRising Well-Known Member

I turned this off after Purdue scored on an iso play on the first series. I have it tivo'd for a little scouting, but I agree, their defense stinks, if they give up 52 points against a middle of the pack team in a crap conference.

First impressions: Purdue is really slow on defense, and got no pressure on the qb. If Jimmy and Chappelle can hold their guys than we can go after the qb and do things Purdue just can't.

On offense, we should be able to toast toledo, if the crowd doesn't rattle us.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Toledo ended up throwing for 423 yards. It was on 69 passes, though, so only 6.1 per attempt. They could be dangerous if the Buffs are flat. They could also be a walkover if we control the clock on offense and get pressure on defense.