What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tommy Tubberville

some chatter from TOS (AZ) which brings up Tubberville's name-

Opinions ?

As it relates to Tubbs I cant see him leaving Tech and his 2+ million dollar salary for CU which would be a lot more work for him for not a lot more money. Just doesnt pass the sniff test. Besides Adam hasnt reported it yet and that seems to be AZ last source.

As it relates to Tubbs I cant see him leaving Tech and his 2+ million dollar salary for CU which would be a lot more work for him for not a lot more money. Just doesnt pass the sniff test. Besides Adam hasnt reported it yet and that seems to be AZ last source.
maybe chip kelly is looking for a new challenge?...

Good point. Would our AD really hire a guy that went into a rage and slapped an assistant on TV just this season? That was Tech, right?

It was.

Like i said doesnt pass the sniff test.

Have you been to Lubbock?

Good point. Would our AD really hire a guy that went into a rage and slapped an assistant on TV just this season? That was Tech, right?
He didn't hit him; he pulled off his headset. Big diff. That said, I would not really want TT. You could do worse, but you could also do better, I believe.

No to Tuberville.

I've never thought much of him as a coach, anyway.

He's done okay, but I don't expect much of him now at a place where it's actually somewhat of a challenge to recruit to.

Perhaps Tuberville is intrigued by the challenge of coaching against Pac-12 offenses? Having coached in the Big 12, he is certainly capable of doing that. Texas Tech could easily hire Sonny Dykes to replace Tubbs in that case. I believe CU should go after Dykes too.

Tuberville had Ole Miss competitive in the SEC when he coached there before he moved on to Auburn. That is something that you guys are leaving out.

If he brings his OC, that would be great: http://www.texastech.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/brown_neal00.html

Back