1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tonight vs. ISU

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Daaah, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Tonight pretty well typifies the buffs over the last 5 - 7 years. Show some promise, then totally crush the fans with a blatant and obvious reminder of extreme mediocrity. ****, man. ****.

2. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Not to mention the fact that CU is essentially incapable of winning road games in both basketball and football. We have to the the worst program at road games of any school in a Big 6 conference.

I would be completely wrecked right now, but I'm just too used to the Buffs letting the fans down time and time again. Ho-hum

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

every time we are in a position to really energize the fanbase and get back on the national map we wet the bed. CSU and Toledo come to mind in that sense; though, totally different circumstances.

4. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

This one is definitely up there. Might be the biggest fail of all. Giving up 95 to a 2-12 team, for heaven's sake. Humiliating. I can see the selection committee now looking at CU's resume for about 1.5 seconds, seeing that ISU scored 95 -- and laughing their ASSES off

5. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

:wow::facepalm: