What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tonight's Games

Klein is so patient running the ball. He sits and sits for those blocks to develop, then boom ... 230 lbs coming through.

Rich Rod went for it on 4th, wanted a timeout but didn't get it. Oregon stops Arizona in the 4th down.

4th and goal zona, nada 7-0 n i k e

I know this might be blasphemous but I like the chrome helmets.

The defenses would be pretty similar I think, and the offense is I think obviously in FSU's favor. They are the most likely I think to unseat the SEC from the throne this year.

I thought Joe Tess was great last year and thought he needed a promotion. Instead, ESPN gave him a demotion by pairing him with Matt Millen.

The defenses would be pretty similar I think, and the offense is I think obviously in FSU's favor. They are the most likely I think to unseat the SEC from the throne this year.

They deserve their shot. If Clemson wins out, they deserve to be looked at for an at-large BCS bid. Clemson is a top 10 team IMO, it's just that FSU is ridiculously good. The ACC certainly did FSU no favors by scheduling their trip to Blacksburg in November. Let's just say it's not a pleasant place for opposing teams -- I've been to Blacksburg in November many times and witnessed on separate occasions: snow, heavy snow, snow showers, sleet, freezing rain, 50 mph winds, 40 mph winds.

They deserve their shot. If Clemson wins out, they deserve to be looked at for an at-large BCS bid. Clemson is a top 10 team IMO, it's just that FSU is ridiculously good. The ACC certainly did FSU no favors by scheduling their trip to Blacksburg in November. Let's just say it's not a pleasant place for opposing teams -- I've been to Blacksburg in November many times and witnessed on separate occasions: snow, heavy snow, snow showers, sleet, freezing rain, 50 mph winds, 40 mph winds.

That stadium up there is ridiculous when they have a ranked opponent in there.

The oregon v. zona game is the most interesting one tonight I think.

For a game that was expected to be a scoring fest by both teams ... it's been a defensive struggle so far ... weird. :huh:

The oregon v. zona game is the most interesting one tonight I think.
I find spread option vs. spread option almost unwatchable. At least you get a break for half of the series if there is only one spread option team.

That stadium up there is ridiculous when they have a ranked opponent in there.

Loudest place I've ever been when it's rocking, which is a compliment coming from me because everyone knows I despise VT. I've been to my fair share of stadiums, but the way it's built (you will never find a steeper stadium) and the 66k they draw bring it. Pretty impressive considering its location. Most folks are driving 3+ hours from Richmond or NOVA. I'll never forget 2003 when they played aTm in the middle of Hurricane Isabel (which hit VA HARD) and they still drew over 63k for the game in torrential rain and wind. Texas A&M had to be wondering who the **** those people were. Blacksburg is easily the most isolated BCS campus aside from Pullman

Loudest place I've ever been when it's rocking, which is a compliment coming from me because everyone knows I despise VT. I've been to my fair share of stadiums, but the way it's built (you will never find a steeper stadium) and the 66k they draw bring it. Pretty impressive considering its location. Most folks are driving 3+ hours from Richmond or NOVA. I'll never forget 2003 when they played aTm in the middle of Hurricane Isabel (which hit VA HARD) and they still drew over 63k for the game in torrential rain and wind. Texas A&M had to be wondering who the **** those people were. Blacksburg is easily the most isolated BCS campus aside from Pullman

Also when ever they hear Metallica they all go ape ****. Its incredible.

Didn't Okie lite run up and down on Arizona's defense?

I expected Oregon to go nuts on them.

Of course, I didn't expect Arizona to be shut out at half time, either.

Oregons last 2 drives..... 33 plays, 102 yards and 8:52 off the clock..... I now know what it feels like to be a big-10 fan lol

Utah looks horrible. Well coached and the team still seems to have the right attitude, but they don't have Pac-12 talent and it's starting to show.

Utah looks horrible. Well coached and the team still seems to have the right attitude, but they don't have Pac-12 talent and it's starting to show.

It was bound to show up sooner or later. They simply don't have the depth to play at this level yet.

Didn't think it wasn't worthy of it's own thread, but Jizla completely slammed the ewes about their stadium and lack of fan support in today's DP article (sorry, won't link it - but you know where to find it). But damn. I'd be very depressed if I was rammie after reading it.

Back