What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Too bad we can't play Texas!

Timbuff10

They got blown out at home... It was 33-3 at one point.

What the F is going on down there? I love it as I think over the last 10 years or so my hate for everything Texas has surpassed the hate for our red friends out east.

They play some cupcake next week but then close out the season against A&M and will probably need to beat them to be able to go to a bowl.

Isn't strange to see the Whorns having to win out to become bowl eligible. I love it, those SOB's can rot in Hell.

I wish this was a sign that they were going to return to their form of the 90's...would love nothing more than to see us end up with a better record than them (which would mean we would also win our last meeting in Stincoln).

Love to see the whorns sucking it up...

They must be approaching thermonuclear meltdown down there, their sense of entitlement being shattered

I have noticed a significant decrease in the amount of UT apparel and other emblems recently around here in Colorado. They tend to be bandwagon jumpers (behind our team win big or small, if they don't win we're not there at all.)

This is much more pleasant than dealing with the corn fans who stayed just as obnoxious as every even during the depths of Callahan, convinced that a three touchdown win over Southwestern Alabama Barber College in the OOC meant they were back and should be penciled in for the BCS championship game.

WHorn fans are pretty enamored with the aggy insult. It is pretty weak sauce. "That is SO aggy". Sorry, someone has spent too much time on shaggy bevo. It just isn't a deathly insult. And they use it for everything that upsets them. And seriously, they do suck balls. Big, sweaty, bevo balls.

It's still the same with NU fans. Look at their OOC schedule....lol. I hope Northwestern kills them next year, same with Michigan, OSU, and Iowa, hell why not all the teams.

WHorn fans are pretty enamored with the aggy insult. It is pretty weak sauce. "That is SO aggy". Sorry, someone has spent too much time on shaggy bevo. It just isn't a deathly insult. And they use it for everything that upsets them. And seriously, they do suck balls. Big, sweaty, bevo balls.
it's more of an observation than insult. It's a strange obsession. All Aggy does is talk about UT, no matter who they are playing. Aggy will be playing baylor and you will see aggy in the stands throwing upside down horns, wearing some kind of anti-UT t-hirt, etc. I'm seeing the same thing here. Strange obsession and misguided animosity.

you know where the dislike for texass comes from. From the behavior of overbearing arrogant piece of **** fans that have probably jumped off the bandwagon now.
You do realize that the fans of any consistent winner are described in the same manner.

it's more of an observation than insult. It's a strange obsession. All Aggy does is talk about UT, no matter who they are playing. Aggy will be playing baylor and you will see aggy in the stands throwing upside down horns, wearing some kind of anti-UT t-hirt, etc. I'm seeing the same thing here. Strange obsession and misguided animosity.

Yep. Aggy sure is obsessed with Texas....

Texas is the Red sox/yankees of college football but with much less success. People are going to dislike them because they are what is wrong with sports. Enjoy the imploding of the Big 12. Can't wait to see Texa$ ruin a third conference.

They must be approaching thermonuclear meltdown down there, their sense of entitlement being shattered

I have noticed a significant decrease in the amount of UT apparel and other emblems recently around here in Colorado. They tend to be bandwagon jumpers (behind our team win big or small, if they don't win we're not there at all.)

This is much more pleasant than dealing with the corn fans who stayed just as obnoxious as every even during the depths of Callahan, convinced that a three touchdown win over Southwestern Alabama Barber College in the OOC meant they were back and should be penciled in for the BCS championship game.
you do realize we played in the national championship game earlier this year. You think people are ripping off UT decals on their cars 10 months later?

You are really dumb sometimes :huh:
Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

fify

Really an unbelievable season for one of the top 10 coaches with that much talent.:rolling_eyes: We already knew Radio was the only reason for the MNC, but now we find out how much more important Colt was than Mack.:lol:

The obsession is two-sided and you know it.

You do realize that the fans of any consistent winner are described in the same manner.

You guys sure are having a great season. Very consistent.

you do realize we played in the national championship game earlier this year. You think people are ripping off UT decals on their cars 10 months later?

And you got your **** shoved in. And now you guys suck. Yes, the meltdown is in full force. Your t-shirt fans will find someone else to cheer for unless you get back to good quickly.

So am I wrong when I say you are as good as your qb?? No more Vince Young and no more Colt M and they have a mediocre team?? Nebraska with a better qb last year would have been champs with their defense. If Taylor Martinez still has a bum ankle by the time we play them and the way we play them every year we have a great chance at beating them with our new interm coach.

Back