What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Too many good game coming on at the same time

You´re fighting a losing battle here, Tini. Sometimes it´s just better to either admit defeat or retreat than to dig an even deeper hole. You´re gonna learn that by the time you´re 15.
**** that I'm a teenager and I'm 19 you ****ing twat.

If I didn´t know he was being serious, Tini would be a great parody account.

I was pleasantly surprised by the competitive nature of the Civil War game.... for about 10 minutes....

Never underestimate tini's ability to backpedal further than Cody vs. Kansas and still act like he was originally close to being correct.

Man these games got ******.

B10 has some sweet bowl affiliations. 4 on NYD? 3 of which down there in Florida. I'd like to see the P12 steal one of those.

Back