What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Too many good game coming on at the same time

Agreed, no way Folsom would be that dead. I was speaking more to the Pac-"10" schools, but I'll give you Whoregon and UW for the most part. The USC crowd are frontrunners, and even then the Coliseum is not an intimidating crowd by any means.

dont sell USC short. although they suffer the same facility flaw as michigan. the damn stadium is too damm large and spread out. you dont have the 90 to 115k people on top of the field. you have them 155 yards away in a completely open air bowl. lets too much sound escape.

you morph USC and michigan stadiums into more of what you see in the SEC.... you got yourself a great sound stage.

granted.... SC fans are fair weather but, they do know how to bring some noise. thier stadium just does not help.

As bad as they have it for Luck, it's still not as bad as CBS's SEC crew openly campaigning for Trent Richardson the entire game today. I guess that's what you get when you have a 1 conf network.

Richardson had a great game today, plain and simple.

Richardson will win it. Few people back east see Luck play and seeing Stanford lose to Oregon doesn't help. East coast bias will strike again.

dont sell USC short. although they suffer the same facility flaw as michigan. the damn stadium is too damm large and spread out. you dont have the 90 to 115k people on top of the field. you have them 155 yards away in a completely open air bowl. lets too much sound escape.

you morph USC and michigan stadiums into more of what you see in the SEC.... you got yourself a great sound stage.

granted.... SC fans are fair weather but, they do know how to bring some noise. thier stadium just does not help.

Meh, they're still laid-back Californians. I see what you're saying about the Coliseum with its comparisons, but Michigan has far better and more intense fans then USC.

ya it was, but given the amount of high profile games that were up, especiallly the amount of rivalry games, I'm annoyed there hasn't even been a close game.

Yea, on paper today looked like a great lineup of games but none of them turned out to be any good. :huh:

Meh, they're still laid-back Californians. I see what you're saying about the Coliseum with its comparisons, but Michigan has far better and more intense fans then USC.

i agree about the intense fans from michigan. but i can tell you one thing. i have been to michigan. twice. it was the quietiest 100,000 people i have been around. that stadium is not loud. its not because of the fans. they are great. its the stadium. usc has a good core group. they would be 10 times a loud as stanford fans are in stanfords stadium.

imo.

Back