What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 100 Players - CBS Sports

The conversations going on over there are ridiculous. Your point guard calls CU AZ's kryptonite, says that the Keg is the toughest place to play in the conference, and yet your board is pretty convinced that the Cats will have no trouble with the Buffs this year, anywhere. #Chens3WasGood

Arizona ain't going undefeated in the P12 - and their biggest road obstacle imo HAS to be in Boulder. As far as I'm concerned - if Arizona ends up 2-0 over CU, I'll take that as a pleasent surprise.

www.hoopsnerd.com
https://twitter.com/Hoops_Nerd

Hey - thanks for reading. Actually - I think my most recent updated post had him 42nd.

But, I'll be doing a COMPLETE list btw hopefully by sometime monday - Ken Pomeroy was nice enough to get me a list (thanks to some poor ESPN intern I'm sure) of over 200 transfers that plan on playing this year. I like completeness in my rankings.

Yes - there is some definite transfer talent. I won't think Gill is the 42nd best transfer - I'm just saying my ratings see his last season played as being ranked 42nd compared to the last seasons of the others. Many of those ranked ahead of him were barely ahead of him (the difference in rating between #42 and #20 is smaller than #20 to #13, or #5 to #1). These aren't projections - well, MUCH of that depends on the team and player roles - and I don't have NEARLY enough time to delve into that.

www.hoopsnerd.com
https://twitter.com/Hoops_Nerd

Enjoyed the site. A belated welcome to you.

Back