What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 25 and Other Hoops Games: Week 9

Is this like the best regular season game ever? I mean 1-2 in 3OT has never happened (never been more than 1 OT in regular season).

Is this like the best regular season game ever? I mean 1-2 in 3OT has never happened (never been more than 1 OT in regular season).

Yeah. I was thinking of that Notre Dame vs Louisville game from a few years ago, but that was more or a good underdog finding a way (5 OTs) against a top heavyweight. This is two heavyweights going toe to toe.

Dickie V/Musburger really needs to become a thing. Musburger is the perfect guy to call college games.

I tuned on this game because I forgot about MNF not being on. I'm glad I kept it on.

I wonder how many idot voters will drop Oklahoma in the rankings for this loss. If they beat KSU this week, they've got to remain #2 if their loss is 3OTs on the road at #1, right?

Disluke. I was so damn sure he was coming to CU after we got the OV.

I loved hearing the stories about the "unofficial" pickup game that weekend where Hield lit the team up to the point where Tad was openly screaming at his guys.

****ie V/Musburger really needs to become a thing. Musburger is the perfect guy to call college games.

Between that and having Doris Burke on the first game, that gave me hope for ESPN's coverage this year. That was awesome.

I didn't notice it at the time but they didn't give Hield 3 feet on that last inbound. I'm not sure they gave him one, ha ha. Oh well, they don't call it, they don't call it. OU had chances besides that specific play.

Hield nearing 50...
From 2012:
I think the fact KU basically told him "We like you, but we like others better, wait till spring until we know our situation." kind of shot that down the drain. The kid isn't stupid, and he knew that is exactly what they said, even if it was in a different wording.

I think he's a pretty solid lock to stay at OU.

I guess he wanted to make sure his visit to Phog Allen counted.

Back