What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 5 dislike list

1. Cornnubs

2. Popers (ND or BC, you pick)

3. Mormons

4. Nittany Kitties

5. Purple Pussies.

mizzou is starting to creep up towards the top too. they're all obnoxious bastards who, although it was 17 years ago, will not let the stupid fifth down go. i hope CU pound the crap out of them

mizzou is starting to creep up towards the top too. they're all obnoxious bastards who, although it was 17 years ago, will not let the stupid fifth down go. i hope CU pound the crap out of them

A guy in my neighborhood has a Mizzou sticker and a personlaized plate that reads "5TH DOWN"...no kidding.:bang:

i have for the most part found tigger fans to be innocuous. but yes, the occasional hallucinogenic brainchild that can get annoying. :wink2:

my list is comprised of ohio state and nebraska fans for sheer irritability.

A guy in my neighborhood has a Mizzou sticker and a personlaized plate that reads "5TH DOWN"...no kidding.:bang:

That person used to work in the same building as me. Minivan, right? It was a woman, though.

That person used to work in the same building as me. Minivan, right? It was a woman, though.

Yep. Blue Honda minivan if memory serves...it has been awhile since I have seen it though, maybe they moved back to Mizzery. I never saw the driver, or at least never paid attention, maybe it was a woman.

IMO, Notre Dame should be barred from ever playing a down again until they join a conference.

Yes, it absolutely personifies their bloated, elitist attitude. They think they are just a little bit too good to play in a conference like everyone else does.

It's why they took the top spot in my list. I don't think Notre Dame could get beat enough to ever satisfy me

Yep. Blue Honda minivan if memory serves...it has been awhile since I have seen it though, maybe they moved back to Mizzery. I never saw the driver, or at least never paid attention, maybe it was a woman.

I used to live around the corner from those people!! In Castle Rock in the Meadows. Yea, some kind of minivan. I think the plate on their other car was "MU Alum"

NU and ND had a home and home series a few years back, I didn't care, just hoped they beat each other up.

I was clearly for NU in both of those games and needless to say, ND is at the top of my list. I really only have 3 hated ones:

1. ND
2. NU
3. CSWho

I've never understood their ongoing bitterness about that call. From the way they keep whining about it, you would think it was the final play of the national championship game, not just one more game in one more mediocre season for Mizzou.... :huh:

1. Notre Dame

I only list Notre Dame because they can easily get into a BCS/good bowl without much effort. How's that Commander-in-Chief's trophy gentlemen? Ugh. I'm glad they have a good schedule, well for ND, this year. I see loses at USC, Michigan, Penn State and possible loses against GT, MSU, UCLA and BC. Here's hoping they don't get enough wins to be bowl eligible.

1 Fusker tards
2. Norte Dum (and Jabba their coach)
3 ****ing Miami
4. Ohio wegotno****inglifepatheticloserwothlessshithead state
5. Van Limpdick Pelt.

1. The bugeaters
2. The pussy Irish and anyone that coaches them
3. the usc Condoms
4. Odessa Permian *
5. the raiduhs **

* Hey, my H.S. was in the same district as them back in the day. I hate 'em. Even though we've been re-aligned into different districts.

"" I can't think of any other college teams I "hate", so screw the raiduhs.

The official who blew that call is from Nebraska, but lives in Missouri. He was having a rough day with the math. One thing about Mizzo fans - they are bigtime cry babies. They are just pissed because CU has won almost all the games in the last 17 years.

did you realize that scum has been used for YEARS by ****eye fans as a slam against michigan? years. probably since before you were born. you therefore earn zero points in the creativity contest, and may god have mercy on your soul.

here is one i made up all on my own, that you are sure to appreciate: freNUm.

Last edited:
1.Nu
2.CSU
3.Standford
4.Notre Dame
5. The rest of the Big 12, if forced to choose one, the Aggies, they be so damn cultish.

did you realize that scum has been used for YEARS by ****eye fans as a slam against michigan? years. probably since before you were born. you therefore earn zero points in the creativity contest, and may god have mercy on your soul.

here is one i made up all on my own, that you are sure to appreciate: freNUm.

But if seems to fit here too....:moon:

amazingly, enough, if that was livestock, i do not doubt that you would try to "fit it" there, too.

:lol:

its like that scene in kingpin. the farmers are bowling lights out while ignoring the hot chick jumping up and down in the next lane. so they bring in a sheep and then the farmers get distracted. :wow:

:lol:

its like that scene in kingpin. the farmers are bowling lights out while ignoring the hot chick jumping up and down in the next lane. so they bring in a sheep and then the farmers get distracted. :wow:

hot chicks and *ebraska..... defined as "polar opposites", they never see each other.....:lol:

hot chicks and *ebraska..... defined as "polar opposites", they never see each other.....:lol:

:smile2: you are most probably correct. i suspect they've had a few good ones pass thru on the interstate to somewhere more interesting and probably they've had a genetic accident once or twice that produced a good looking gal that quickly moved out of the state before she put on the 50 extra pounds required of all fusker women.

Back