What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 50 Colorado College Football Players Of All Time

Top 50 College Football Players to play in Colorado

Howdy y'all...

A fight broke out in the office over the best players to play college football in the state of Colorado the other day and we turned it into a poll that will end up a feature in the August issue of MHS Magazine. If you have some time, want to have a little bit of fun, click on the link and rate each player on the list for me. Thanks to those of you who will help me out...I have a feeling this board will help me prove the point that led to this entire thing.

http://milehighsports.com/2013/07/09/top-50-college-football-players-in-colorado-history/

Be good-

Reed

FYI, my top 5:

Alfred Williams
Rashaan Salaam
Kanavis McGhee
Dee Dowis
Deon Figures

My top 5, in no particular order:

Alfred Williams
Rashaan Salaam
Eric Bienemy
Deon Figures
Darian Hagan

Could easily include a lot of other guys in the top 5. Byron White, for example, had an incredible career. I personally love Daniel Graham since he played when I was at CU. Best college tight end I've ever seen.

This list has 2 massive omissions, and both are 2 of the best players to not only don the Buff black and gold but easily 2 of the best college football players the state of Colorado has ever seen. JV Cain and Troy Archer, perhaps their tragic deaths at such a young age dulled the writers memory. Us 50+ Buffs remember them, and what great players both were.

Just saw the results from the raw vote...all I can say is Glory Glory Coloradao!!! We are shooting the cover with the #1 tomorrow and couldn't be happier about it.

Back