What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top Moments of Chauncey Billups career

what is your favorite moment of Chauncey's career?

• Consensus second team All-American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3X Colorado Mr Basketball

• 80–62 win over Indiana in the NCAA tourney

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 5th all-star game in 2010

• 2008-09 playoff run

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • NBA Finals MVP

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • NBA Champ

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 4X all-state in HS

• Break-out 2001-2 season

• 2005 finals

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Playing 1,000 games in the league

• 2007 FIBA Championship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
In honor of one of the greatest Buffs of all time and after seeing this gif on twitter I was thinking about the greatest moments of Chauncey's career:

BxLTY7MIAAA804_.png

Went with the finals win because I was living in LA dealing with Laker fans.

You left of the big one.

As an eighth grader he absolutely destroyed a summer league team I was coaching. We had some decent ballplayers but he was already better than the guys we had playing for our HS varsity team.

What impressed me most, outside of his obvious talent, was how he handled himself on the court. Everybody including him knew how much better he was than everyone else but he didn't let it go to his head.

He passed up opportunity after opportunity to make sure that his teammates were involved and having fun. He also treated my kids with respect even though he could have embarrassed them and made them look silly.

I have said before and will say again that his parents did an excellent job of raising a man who carries himself in a way that earns respect even from those who aren't fans.

My favorite CB moment was him inbounding the ball off of Kobe's back and scoring. That was awesome. Suck it Bryant!! :lol:

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PP6IUNFvJ8w[/video]

edit: oops at work and see now that that's the wrong video

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1n9iw4D6txM[/video]

Last edited:
Back