What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Total meltdown!

Uh... what? The defense puts too much pressure on the offense? Seriously?
Yeah. I stand by that. When you know that if you do nothing less than put points on the board on each possession, you will likely fall further behind, you are under pressure.

I get ripped a little for threads like this. I was thinking about why I don't share in the anger. I figured it out: Low T. I used to get teeth grinding, wall punching, remote control throwing pissed at things like last night. That was in my teens all the way into my forties. Now I can watch games and stay fairly calm. So, I don't view things wit a ton of emotion any more. So, you whipper snappers, enjoy your testosterone while you can. And give me a pass when I tell you to calm down.

D
eficient
B
all
T
ranquility

I get ripped a little for threads like this. I was thinking about why I don't share in the anger. I figured it out: Low T. I used to get teeth grinding, wall punching, remote control throwing pissed at things like last night. That was in my teens all the way into my forties. Now I can watch games and stay fairly calm. So, I don't view things wit a ton of emotion any more. So, you whipper snappers, enjoy your testosterone while you can. And give me a pass when I tell you to calm down.
If you have to get loaded to start a thread, maybe that means something. I once dated a chick that I couldn't go out with sober, cause she was crazy and stupid. Took me to a restaurant that put corn in their salsa. Wtf was she thinking?

If you have to get loaded to start a thread, maybe that means something. I once dated a chick that I couldn't go out with sober, cause she was crazy and stupid. Took me to a restaurant that put corn in their salsa. Wtf was she thinking?
Maybe if I go to the Low T Center and get a shot of testosterone I can get all pissed off after a loss.

Back