What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Travel Report - Husky Stadium

It's been a death spiral, though I tend to blame that on the army as much as I do the lack of sex.

the army isn't putting out these days?

You might need to put the fly rod down for a while and go hunting furry bovines. There's an instructional video in the Pub that might help.

the army isn't putting out these days?

You might need to put the fly rod down for a while and go hunting furry bovines. There's an instructional video in the Pub that might help.

The army put out plenty...it just seems i'm always in front.

I'm quite familiar with the video, thank you--probably more than any other human on the planet.

Saul Goodman is my lawyer!

I always call Saul when I get into unfortunate legal situations:

Want to sue somebody? Better call Saul:
[video=youtube;FiLvZJb7jcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiLvZJb7jcg[/video]

Have an illegal Tiger in your backyard? Better call Saul:
[video=youtube;R56sc3ZphAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R56sc3ZphAE[/video]

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

UW fans were nice for the most part. We got stuck sitting behind these idiot Seahawks fans who screamed "go dawgs" and boo'd every woman and child buff fan who walked by. Guess they weren't tough enough to yell at a male over the age of 15.

:lol: unintentionally or intentionally funny? And I would point out your insult about "snow" applies pretty well to someone with the handle of "lawdawg". Do you have a personal license plate proclaiming yourself to be a lawyer too?

And yes, a lot of lawyers are douches.

Finally, Wally, I'm gonna be nice to you cause you haven't had sex with something that doesnt har five digits or isnt an animal in like 6 months.

I didn't think it was such a bad handle. Has kind of a ring to it, actually...:thumbsup:

You're correct, but Seattle at least, no?

Si. I'm not sure if it rained while the team was there, but maybe they should take Lloyd's advice:
"The rain on my car is a baptism, the new me, Ice Man, Power Lloyd, my assault on the world begins now."

Husker fan here and no offense brah, but my old man told me your stadium is a crap hole when he was there last year. I'm not sayin, I'm just saying. He said your bathrooms were terrible and said the same thing about your seating.
Well Michigan fans definitely seem to disagree, and their opinion is definitely more credible than some random Husker fan who is afraid of big cities. Many of them view Husky Stadium as one of the best if not the best College Football Stadium.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=162&f=2019&t=8111724&p=1

Well Michigan fans definitely seem to disagree, and their opinion is definitely more credible than some random Husker fan who is afraid of big cities. Many of them view Husky Stadium as one of the best if not the best College Football Stadium.

I'm kinda torn on this thread...Udub is a total asshole, but at least he's an asshole making fun of huskers.

Here's the deal, Dub. I didn't get the impression that the thread you provided had anything to do with the issues that Dio discussed. It seemed to be largely based on physical location and maybe the attractiveness (big picture) of the stadium. Seattle is a nice enough city, by the way... That wasn't ever the issue.

Why are you still here, by the way?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The setting of the stadium is nice, but give me a break. The best college stadium has a massive track around it and the fans are nowhere near the action? Uhh, okay...

That's why they're called opinions. If you want to be sophomoric and start slinging insults at me then go right ahead. Yes, I'm afraid of mega cities like Seattle??? And "Michigan fans said this...looky looky" is a bad argument on your part. Have you seen parts of Michigan? Complete **** hole, a Burger King is fancy up there. Good game in week 3 by the way.

Last edited:
It is a nice setting - but there is no way that stadium is one of the tops in the nation.

It is a nice setting - but there is no way that stadium is one of the tops in the nation.

I've only been to a few stadiums but the nicest would probly have to be Florida's. A&M's is nice as well...although a somewhat strange design.

I've only been to a few stadiums but the nicest would probly have to be Florida's. A&M's is nice as well...although a somewhat strange design.

Texas A&M? Are you huffing dry erase markers again? Unless the category is dog cemetery, there's no way the Aggie concrete monstrosity in College Station earns a spot in the stadium beauty pageant.

Arkansas's stadium was almost too nice. Except for that ugly as hell north endzone mishmash of buildings.

I've been to lots of stadiums, but the best one I've been to remains Folsom Field. Nothing like it anywhere.

I'm not sure what criteria should be used to determine a "best" stadium and how those categories should be weighted.

Access (parking/rail access/congestion)

Architectural style

Audio-Video-Wireless

Comfort (seat backs, luxury boxes)

In Stadium Concessions (beer)

Friendliness of fans

Proximity to bars & restaurants

Setting (beach, view, climate)

Size

Vibrancy of Tailgate

I think Bleacher Report did a top 25 sometime last year but I'm too lazy to find it. I've been to Folsom but I was very young and don't remember much. From pictures it looks nice.

Texas A&M? Are you huffing dry erase markers again? Unless the category is dog cemetery, there's no way the Aggie concrete monstrosity in College Station earns a spot in the stadium beauty pageant.

It was taken care of well, clean and the atmosphere was good.

Back