What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tre'Shaun Fletcher Out 6-8 Weeks

it's been said about 75 times, the argument has been did he plant extra hard due to the court condition.

C'mon. He was in the process of trying to juke a defender. That injury could have happened on any P12 basketball court.

There are better examples of Spencer and other players actually slipping before falling.

C'mon. He was in the process of trying to juke a defender. That injury could have happened on any P12 basketball court.

There are better examples of Spencer and other players actually slipping before falling.

I agree, I wasn't making that argument, I'm just pointing out that nobody is saying a slip is what caused it. We did have guys slip, but that is not what caused Dinwdidie to go down.

Before a severing or tear happens, usually an incident of over stretching the ligament "unnaturally" occurs. Spencer slipped and about did the splits himself a little while before the actually tear occurred. This could have significantly loosened the acl and made it susceptible to tearing when he went to plant.

Before a severing or tear happens, usually an incident of over stretching the ligament "unnaturally" occurs. Spencer slipped and about did the splits himself a little while before the actually tear occurred. This could have significantly loosened the acl and made it susceptible to tearing when he went to plant.

Interesting.

Next time CU plays at Udub, Beau Gamble is in charge of sabotaging their Zamboni.

ugasy8u8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If we go .500 the rest of the way, that's a huge accomplishment.
I hate lowered expectations. But a 7-7 finish doesn't sound so bad right now. Tyler Ziskin highlighted how it could be done in his blog, definitely doable. I don't want to say tonight's game will be telling as everyone always likes to say after these kinds of things for two reasons: 1)it's ONE game 2)UCLA is a decent opponent. I think USC will be a bigger barometer. It's important that we win some road games since we're going to be judged atleast partially on how we do without Spencer.

I think a 7-7 finish with a win the Pac-12 Tourney, we're in. Still not willing to give up on this season or dramatically lower expectations. This team is still better than almost all other CU teams of the past 50 years.

Back