What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Trouble in Chapel Hill - BREAKING: Butch Davis fired

Can I sue for a refund for the prices I paid for tickets while D II was coach? I had every expectation I would see D I level coaching of my beloved Buffs...

Go ahead and sue. You have solid grounds but the court will then award you the value of a juicebox and a cup of orange slices. If you get triple damages you can have snacks for the trip home.

Go ahead and sue. You have solid grounds but the court will then award you the value of a juicebox and a cup of orange slices. If you get triple damages you can have snacks for the trip home.
Will he need to bring his own lunch box or would the court award him one.

Maybe AllBuffs could sue Halkins? His performance materially damaged our business while creating pain, suffering and hardship for the mods.

or we could file charges or sue him for fraudulently representing himself as a football coach

Barrett Sallee ‏ @BarrettSallee
NCAA will announce UNC's football infractions today at 3 p.m.

Seen some rumors of a two-year bowl ban. Not sure on loss of scholarships.

This is a great example of what I was referring to in the "Allbiffs is so awesome let us pat ourselves on the back" thread. A 2 year old post with 162 responses as the sole information source on a significant announcement in regards to UNC's sanctions. Could be an interesting discussion but notice how few responded to the latest update?

There is no such thing as being in deep **** with the NCAA. Look at USC, man they really got their wagon fixed. The NCAA is totally useless, like the Better Business Bureau - all bark, no bite.

Honestly, we will not know the effect of the USC sanctions for a couple years. This was the first year of the scholarship reductions. The numbers are going to be pretty tight for the next two classes and their margin for error is not nearly as large as everyone else in the PAC-12. Plus players they would be taking in most years are ending up with other schools in the conference.

I doubt the sanctions cripple USC, but to say they have "no bite" is a stretch.

This is a great example of what I was referring to in the "Allbiffs is so awesome let us pat ourselves on the back" thread. A 2 year old post with 162 responses as the sole information source on a significant announcement in regards to UNC's sanctions. Could be an interesting discussion but notice how few responded to the latest update?

Dude. Are you seriously complaining that we don't discuss the things that interest you enough? Seriously?

I'm sorry we've let you down.

Are there are other topics that we've neglected in your opinion?

The Fukashima thread has taken off again recently, but it's still shorter than this thread, so I'm not sure we've indulged the appropriate amount of conversation on such a serious matter.

This post is a great example of what I was referring to in the "Allbuffs is so awesome let's pat ourselves on the back" thread, about a lot of new posters being ****ing morons.

I noticed that you failed to add anything "interesting" to the discussion, yourself.

Thanks for adding so much substance to the thread. You make allbuffs rock.

You come to AllBuffs for the latest information about North Carolina?

The "vacating" wins thing is a complete joke. By the time the wins are vacated, no one cares. Scotth92 - go suck the PABuff from which you came.

Would it be a better thread if a new thread had been started every time the story resurfaced, instead of continuing the discussion in a "2 year old post"? And I'm pretty sure nothing from 2 years ago was the "sole information source" on today's announcement. Maybe next time, instead of bitching about where Jens posts information so that you can read it here, you might be happier just hunting it down on your own?

Honestly, we will not know the effect of the USC sanctions for a couple years. This was the first year of the scholarship reductions. The numbers are going to be pretty tight for the next two classes and their margin for error is not nearly as large as everyone else in the PAC-12. Plus players they would be taking in most years are ending up with other schools in the conference.

I doubt the sanctions cripple USC, but to say they have "no bite" is a stretch.
Some publications have them rated #1 for 2012, but they can't play in the post season. They are eligible to play for the BCS championship in 2013 season.

Last edited:
Back