What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Trouble in niblet land....

Given the way their defense played last year, losing a person or two probably isn't going to hurt them. They still have nowhere to go but up.

As with the issues that some of our Buffs have had in the last year, I do not like seeing young people blow opportunities like this.

you catch the bottom of that article looks like they lost another potential contributer on defense in Anthony (your my boy) Blue. I really expect Bellini to improve the D but if they have many more set backs they could be in trouble.

Last edited:
I don't believe any coach would say anything negetive as to how kicking a player off the team would impact the roster. So I wouldn't expect Lil Bo to say "were in bad shape now" regardless of the depth problem at that position. It just goes to show that the butthuskers have problems too.

Well when ya get caught with drugs, it's pretty cut and dry. This wasn't his only incident. It appears that he was really screwing up lately. I just hope the kid turns his life around and realizes that he shouldn't piss away a college education.

Well when ya get caught with drugs, it's pretty cut and dry. This wasn't his only incident. It appears that he was really screwing up lately. I just hope the kid turns his life around and realizes that he shouldn't piss away a college education.

Hey and who knows maybe Niblet U can turn it around and start disciplining players.

Hey and who knows maybe Niblet U can turn it around and start disciplining players.

Wasn't there some incident last spring where the media started inquiring about discipline issues and Pelini went ape-****? Or maybe I'm thinking of a Callahan deal..I get all these husker messiahs confused:smile:

Well when ya get caught with drugs, it's pretty cut and dry. This wasn't his only incident. It appears that he was really screwing up lately. I just hope the kid turns his life around and realizes that he shouldn't piss away a college education like Fataagi.

FIFY.:sad2: (although, technically, he still got the education.:sad2:

I'm glad he got disciplined and if kicking him off the team makes the other players focused a little bit more than so be it. :thumbsup:

And of course, the Lancaster County Court "dismissed" the case. :rolleyes:

It's kind of sad when your football coaches are tougher on crime than your judges...but that's Lincoln for you.

And of course, the Lancaster County Court "dismissed" the case. :rolleyes:

It's kind of sad when your football coaches are tougher on crime than your judges...but that's Lincoln for you.

***Newsflash*** It aint just Lincoln. It's nation wide!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your just jealous because you guys get caught on alot of things and we don't! If you would just pay the police department off you would be alot happier, I know we are. :smile2:

i would say that your boys have done their fair share generating headlines. no one in america is naive enough to think the skers weren't on the sauce, and enough people have spilled the beans about it.

i would say that is "caught".

Riiiight....So the Prosecuting Attorney in Boulder never drops a possession charge. If you believe that, than I really feel sorry for you!

Actually the boulder DA's are pretty ruthless and very apt to prosecute ticky-tac charges against anyone int eh student body. The town and the school have a very adversarial relationship.

Actually the boulder DA's are pretty ruthless and very apt to prosecute ticky-tac charges against anyone int eh student body. The town and the school have a very adversarial relationship.

I understand...but to say that a charge is never dropped in reference to a possession of Marijuana (misdemeanor) is insane to say the least!

i would say that your boys have done their fair share generating headlines. no one in america is naive enough to think the skers weren't on the sauce, and enough people have spilled the beans about it.

i would say that is "caught".

It was a joke................:cool:

Back