What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Troy Calhoun -- Concern and Solution?

EB has made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to play 2nd fiddle to anyone in a college job.[/QUOTE
Thanks for answering my question Buffnik. There are some advantages for Bieniemy too. He would get a chance to prove himself as an OC, which would be huge for his resume. Also, his future the Viking is not certain if Frazier doesn't pan out. Plus the likelyhood of a strike. I thought he was seriously considering taking the USC OC position, so the CU OC position should not be out of the question.
I agree with you that DeRuyter would be more likely to go to Air Force if Calhoun gets the CU job, which makes Calhoun slightly less appealing. Good assistants are crucial, especially the coordinators.

Whoever is named HC, I would hope they offer Brewster, Davis and Cross a position.

I was real concerned when some of the rumors had him as the leading candidate, but then it got quiet.

Maybe I should be concerned that it is so quiet.

Back