What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

true feeling on if we are going dancing (pre-KU)

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
With out factoring the unlikely chance we with tonight, what are you true feeling on us getting in to teh dance? 100% lock? 50/50?

I am around 80/20 right now with some slight fear we'll get ****ed.

I think we are a lock. We no longer have a bubble team resume. 6 wins against the RPI top 50, 4 wins against the RPI top 20. We have already proven a very good KSU team is no match for us 3 times this season. And our RPI increases even with a loss tonight (as long as its not a blow out). Pretty Sure we are going dancing. The only argument now is where we get seeded.

With out factoring the unlikely chance we with tonight, what are you true feeling on us getting in to teh dance? 100% lock? 50/50?

:lock::lock::lock:

90/10 because I won't really believe it until I see it in writing.

50/50 that we avoid the play-in round.

I do not like our RPI.... but it seems like the at large bids are given to larger conference teams that are within a few slots of the RPI.....

This. I worry about some evil conspiracy against us. Like, "The State of Colorado already has a team in. That's all they get." Or some such bull****.

I'm at 50/50; I'll believe it when I see it. I thought the '05(?) team that went 10-6 in conference was a lock, and look how that turned out. I'm just not counting on anything until someone announces our seed #.

In fact, I'm so paranoid about this that I'm starting to believe the ncaa increased the tourney field just so they could get 11 or 12 BigLeast teams in. Is this a bad sign?

We're all but in, I'm not even sure what could keep us out at this point. Worst case is we have to play in Dayton.

95% that we are in (crazy stuff could happen in other conference tourneys)
50% chance that we skip Dayton

99.9% chance we're in. I trust Lunardi on who's in and who's out.

75% chance we're missing Dayton, too.

If we win today, we're not only in but a top 8 seed.

If we hang tough today, we stay status quo.

If we get blown out, we stay in, but the odds swing to us being in Dayton.

99.9% sure we are in.

80% sure we avoid play-in regardless of today's outcome.

6 seed if we win today.

The Committee has shown that it really likes hot teams, we are one.

95% chance we're in

Whether we play in Dayton really depends on how the rest of the bubble teams play....We've won 2, a vast majority won their 1st yesterday, and have big games again today...A lot of those teams win and our KU game becomes a bigger determining factor, a lot of them lose and we're sitting pretty

Back